Comments

• JQuailmanJQuailman Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2020
    77fux4oebtfx.jpg
    bwow7h7pihhf.jpg
    ge6hmq9iiui6.jpg
    Post edited by JQuailman on
    It’s sideways, my apologies, but my ladies really did work in the final hell battle! Meanwhile Keldorn and my protagonist are nowhere to be found!
    The pictures aren’t in order and the first one is empty :( Main point: I was just really surprised that it was all Jaheira, Imoen, and Neera the last few rounds. Keldorn and my FM charname had nothing! CT nothing either but she’s only got 1 apr with a staff
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    It really does help to do a little post-processing on pictures. Even basic photo editing software should be able to do things like rotate, crop, and adjust for lighting. And if you put things up in the wrong order, you can edit the post to change that without even re-uploading; the code linking to your uploads is right there in the post, so you just move it around.

(My system? I post on the same computer I play on, so I use the built-in screenshot function - and then convert to a .jpg so that the images take up far less space.)

So, what was Irenicus doing in the multiple rounds these pictures represent? Getting interrupted trying to cast spells?
    JuliusBorisovJQuailman
    jmerry wrote: »
    It really does help to do a little post-processing on pictures. Even basic photo editing software should be able to do things like rotate, crop, and adjust for lighting. And if you put things up in the wrong order, you can edit the post to change that without even re-uploading; the code linking to your uploads is right there in the post, so you just move it around.

(My system? I post on the same computer I play on, so I use the built-in screenshot function - and then convert to a .jpg so that the images take up far less space.)

So, what was Irenicus doing in the multiple rounds these pictures represent? Getting interrupted trying to cast spells?

Sorry, it was a bit late!
    Irenicus wasn't getting much off at all.