Skip to content

Tweaks Anthology install didn't work?

KorbenDallasKorbenDallas Member Posts: 29
I have the latest version of BG2EE, SCS, Ascension, and wheels of prophecy installed without any issues. Today I installed a few components of Tweaks:
Give Cespenar Cromwell's Recipes
Bottomless Bags of Holding
Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells
Death Cam

But when I loaded my latest save game and tested the Bottomless Bags of Holding putting ammo stacks in Dragomir's Respite, I received the container full message. Is Dragomir's Respite considered a bag of holding for the mod? I don't have a regular bag of holding yet, but my party is in Spellhold and I will at some point soon. So I'm not sure if the install worked or not, but I expected it to work on Dragomir's Respite.

And one more thing, I checked the install folder before installing the mod and it was pointed to the correct BG2EE folder.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• southfla79southfla79 Member Posts: 214
    are the components showing installed in your weidu.log?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Adding and/or removing mods mid game is not a good idea. It tends to break things in an already in progress game.
  • KorbenDallasKorbenDallas Member Posts: 29
    All four of the Tweaks components I installed are in the weidu.log.

I didn't think this would be game breaking, these aren't major components?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Doesn't really matter. Some things aren't updated once a game has started. Even if its minor, changing mods out or in during a run breaks things 95% of the time.
  • KorbenDallasKorbenDallas Member Posts: 29
    Okay thanks, I have a nightly bit level backup on my PC so I can just restore the folder the way it was before the mod attempt.