Skip to content

Killing Nalia after getting the Stronghold

When you get the De'Arnise Keep from Nalia she says something along the lines of "The keep is yours to rule within reason. As the sole heir it is still my birthright and what is given can be taken away, if deemed necessary"

Naturally, my evil PC doesn't like that. Fortunately you can kill Nalia right in the middle of the banquet hall without any hits to your reputation. Sadly though, there doesn't seem to be any reaction whatsoever to her untimely demise.

Basically it seems like from the NPC's perspective there is absolutely no difference between Nalia being dead or alive. No reaction to her death, nothing.

Does killing Nalia after getting the Stronghold have any consequences at all in terms of game mechanics?

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I think if you have Nalia in your party, she will have some additional dialogue at certain points during the Keep stronghold quests, but other than that, I don't believe that keeping her in your party (or having her alive) has any impact on your rulership of the Keep.
  • Oswald81Oswald81 Member Posts: 63
    You miss out on 10k gold killing her like this.
    Dharius
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Yeah as an evil guy you can kill her (and still do the quests) but you might not get as as many rewards/dialogues. As an evil person you are welcome to kill any one, at any time, for that matter, but unsurprisingly there are consequences.
    gorgonzola