Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Change the damage type on Flame Weapon or Darkfire

DJ_WoWDJ_WoW Member Posts: 34
edited November 2020 in Builders - Scripting
Gooday all,

I would like to be able to select the elemental damage type that would be applied via the spell Flame Weapon or Darkfire. I have a widget that toggles thru the Elements and sets the name of the widget to reflect this. When I cast Flame Weapon or Darkfire I would like the elemental damage added that reflects the current name of the widget.

i.e. The name of the widget says Acid Damage and when I cast Flame Weapon the damage done would be Acid as opposed to the default Fire.

I have looked at the script for Flame Weapon and Darkfire but not seeing a way to alter the default setting.
Anyone have a script for this or have any ideas how to apply it or to set a temporary onhit damage effect/property.

Thank you for your time,

DJ-WoW

Comments

• DJ_WoWDJ_WoW Member Posts: 34
    Gooay all,

I actually have this working, did not realize it. I modified the x2_x3_flamed script but did not modify the visual affect that appears on the weapon so I thought it was only doing flame damage. My bad. Nevermind

Thank you all for your time,

DJ-WoW