Skip to content

Entrance to Sendai's Enclave won't appear?

After heading towards Sendai's enclave, I handled the couple sets of drow and fought the woodcutter. But the entrance to Sendai's enclave still won't appear. Am I missing something? It seems like a glitch. Does anyone know the value that I can use in EEKeeper to make it appear? Thanks!

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    The cutscene that opens the entrance based on two things: the woodcutter (sengua01) being dead and the local variable "RevealDoor" for the area being at zero (or equivalently, not set at all).

The latter cannot be checked or modified with EEKeeper, as far as I know. You can affect global variables and local variables attached to characters in the party, but not local variables attached to other objects.

Mechanically speaking, that entrance being revealed is a door being opened. But, again, you'd need to work with the area, which as far as I know EEKeeper can't touch.

Other tools might be able to help, but first something simpler. Have you tried reloading a slightly older save and replaying those encounters to see if the glitch clears up?
  • chuckbabychuckbaby Member Posts: 2
    Got it. Thanks for the help. Guess I'll have to reload, though it takes me a ways back!
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    Always better to save often, not the quick or auto saves, that are overwritten, 99% of the time you don't really need it, but whenever bugs or glitches kick in you bless those saves...

Hint, feel free to Ctrl Y your way from the last save to the Sendai area then EEkeeper in the XP and items that you may miss doing so. It is not cheating, as you already fought those battles in a fair way, is only fixing a glitch in the less time possible, I never use Ctrl Y, and I repeat often the battles to try different tactics, but our RL time is precious, to play again something that you played before is not worth it if you are not having fun doing it. ;)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if this happens again after you kill the woodcutter and the enclave doesn't open you could try inputting this command;

C:SetGlobal("RevealDoor","AR6100",0)

and as long as there is no combat going on and you are in that area then it should work

if that still doesnt work, then you can try resummoning the wood cutter using this command

C:CreateCreature("sengua01")

this is the creature that the script needs to be dead for the entrance to open