Skip to content

Party advice

Hello!

Finally started a walkthrough of IWD but i did my research after i created my party and am already in the Vale of Shadows with the following evil group:

Blackguard - two longswords
Monk
Fighter/thief - bows
Cleric/Mage
Mage

Wanted to run with 5 hero because of the two multi-classed ones to save a little xp.
Anyway after reading about party comps most suggest almost full-fighter groups mentioning that spellslingers can be almost skipped and not worth a slot.
Since i am still at the beginning of the game and it's easy to reroll, how much trouble will i have with my current party? Reroll or continue?

Playing on Hard difficulty.

Comments

• ThoriumThorium Member Posts: 36
    I think your party is quite balanced. You should be doing just fine :) While warrior-type characters might have higher power level overall, I have always thought that spellcasters are more fun to play and add so much versatility that I would not skip them.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    for IWD realistically as long as you have 1 or 2 chars upfront and some sort of cleric, thief and mage type, then good enough

and by the looks of it you should be good, if i were you, i would just keep the same team and go with it