Skip to content

BG:EE - A corpse for Arkion

Hi,

I have a slight issue with the quest "a corpse for Arkion" not completing. I have Unfinished business and the NPC project installed but they should not interfere from what I saw.
It seems the issue comes from Arkion receiving a female body for his quest, which validated the fact that he got a body, but not the quest reward or anything. I did his quest after Ordulinian's quest (I pickpocketed him and Nemphre). Now he greets me but doesn't accept another body, the quest is not validated and I have run out of console commands and workarounds.
If anyone has any idea, I'd take it !

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited November 2020
    I can't speak for the influence of your mods, but he is supposed to only ever take one body in an unmodded game...
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    edited November 2020
    It probably is mod-related - I don't think you can get a female body in the vanilla game - but it's purely cosmetic. The only difference between the two options is that a female body doesn't close the journal entry. The quest is complete, even if it doesn't show.

... Definitely mod-related. You can't give him a female body in the unmodded game. This is a case of a mod making an oversight when tweaking that quest.
    Post edited by jmerry on
  • MakkharielMakkhariel Member Posts: 2
    Indeed. Thanks for the reply !