Skip to content

Weapon effects visual bug

Hi, first time poster!

I searched online for the answer to my question but could not find it, hence why I'm posting here.

For some reason all the weapon visual effects are all wrong, ie: sonic damage displays as holy effect, holy damage displays as evil effect etc...

Is there a way to fix this? My game is stock with nothing else added (no modules).

Thanks!

Comments

• WilliamDracoWilliamDraco Member Posts: 175
    Fully up to date on 8193.16, and with absolutely no overrides in play (this includes steam workshop items!)?

There was an off-by-one error quite some time ago that messed this up, but it's been fixed for a long time now.
  • tamermadrigaltamermadrigal Member Posts: 3
    For some reason it says it is version 79.8193.6 when I look at options.

I just downloaded this from the playstore yesterday and playstore does not show an update option.

How do I update it?
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,283
    Unfortunately, that is the last release available on Android at present.
  • WilliamDracoWilliamDraco Member Posts: 175
    Ah you're on Android. Yeah. As Proleric says that is the most recent update available but it is a while behind the PC version. This bug was resolved in 8193.7.

The issue is purely visual and has no effect on actual gameplay in the meantime.
  • tamermadrigaltamermadrigal Member Posts: 3
    I see,

While it does not affect gameplay and it is purely visual, it does take away from the role-playing element when my paladin casts holy sword/avenger (or bless weapon) and it gives my sword a red evil glow...

Is there any way I could manually fix this?

Thanks again for the responses!
  • SymphonySymphony Member, Developer Posts: 142
    @tamermadrigal a bit late, but, if you used the corrected .2da that has been in the PC game since 8193.7, as an override, it should fix this cosmetic issue immediately.