Skip to content

Bug: unable to remove spells

Hi! I've started a new game in 2.6, got Neera in my party and made her learn a few new spells. When trying to remove them from a Mage Book by right clicking the icon and selecting remove, nothing happens.

Comments

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 627
    Confirmed. Checked with a freshly made unkitted mage in candlekeep.. removing does nothing.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    you have to go to options and then into feedback and then enable the option "more confirmation prompts"

this will make it so you can delete spells in bg1 and 2
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    you have to go to options and then into feedback and then enable the option "more confirmation prompts"

Use this workaround, the actual bug is now logged in.
  • aleksatoraleksator Member Posts: 2
    sarevok57 wrote: »

Just tried that.

Without the option:
    The confirmation prompt appears, closes after 1 click on "Remove", spell is not removed.

With the option enabled:
    The confirmation prompt appears, after clicking "Remove" once nothing happens, after clicking "Remove" the second time the prompt closes and the spell is removed.

Thank you for telling me about this workaround.
    Use this workaround, the actual bug is now logged in.

Glad to know! Once you think the bug should be fixed I can test and post the results here.
    If you think it won't be necessary, then the topic can be closed.