Skip to content

Serious saving Bug - NWN EE IOS

Bought the game today - Played a couple of hours. While playing it happened twice that the game crashed and on both occasions I discovered that my saving files had been canceled - The second time I lost 1 hour of playing. How can I solve this ?

Comments

• Veteran81Veteran81 Member Posts: 4
    Hello everybody, any hint on this problem? Having to re-play long pieces of game is really frustrating - I'd love not to stop playing for this issue
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Try switching your "Display Zoom" setting under your device's Settings app in the "Display & Brightness" section before running the game. If that doesn't help, try disabling iCloud backup before running the game.
    can't do first thing and ICloud is already off
    Yesterday again I had this issue: I played through and cleared the beggar nest level. I clearead dulnan dungean (all of it), killed dulnan - Saved- Game crash - Re-entered the app and quicksave files were DISAPPEARED. I was left only with the autosave at the beginning of the dungeon. This is really meaningless. I want a refund.
  • oneoceanoneocean Member Posts: 5
    I have same problem..
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 326
    ive been noticing this too, its not really new. I keep a rolling series of saves going because of this.