Skip to content

Greetings from an old gamer :)

AronAron Member Posts: 94
Greetings everyone!

I am more online now, and hope to play some Baldur's Gate someday soon :)
I know that many has played online games and the Baldur's Gate series and stuff and i think
that ive come across some of you during various games :)

Id love to get in touch with my old and new friends from UO (or other online games)
so i could pick a game to play where i have most friends

My ICQ number is 3765444.
My e-mail is bossie@live.no
Facebook ID is connected to the same e-mail.

In UO i was best known as Ao from a guild called The Order of the Silver Serpent.
But many also knew me as UO Companion Tantos of Selune.

In WOW i was best known as Paladin Ilisar on The Venture Co and Argent Dawn.

In SWTOR i was best known as Aron Crowell on the RP servers.
Ive been in many other games aswell, but with various names and nicks.

I hope to hear from any or all of you one day, so we may share our experience
and fun on Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition :)

Warm regards

Tom Fjellheim
bossie@live.no
Teflon

Comments

• MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Welcome
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    hmmm, can't say that we've met before on different occasions....

...but you pass my Detect Alignment.

Welcome aboard!! :)
    Brude
  • AronAron Member Posts: 94
    Thank you guys :)

Today its exactly 30 days until BG EE is released, sooo excited to see all the new stuff they have added the last few months!
    Ive invited my apprentice to visit me after BG EE release so we can play multiplayer over my home network.

But as far as i understand, the multiplayer feature has been improved a lot in BG EE?
    Should be possible for us to continue our multiplayer game even after he travel home right?

Warm regards

Tom Fjellheim
    bossie@live.no
    Moomintroll
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Welcome to the forum, Aron. Getting excited here as well. I actually just finished a full BG->ToB playthrough the other day, but I'm feeling ready to start another.. and probably won't wait 30 days for it either.

And yes, you should be able to continue the multiplayer session at any time afaik if he uses the same computer/same install.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    edited October 2012
    Your know, giving away all your contact information for no effect like that really takes the fun out of stalking new members, there's no challenge!

Nevertheless, welcome!
    Moomintroll
  • creator1629creator1629 Member Posts: 66
    @Aron you called yourself Ao at one point? that's blasphemy! hahaha just kidding, welcome man. yeah 30 days to go, can't wait
  • ZinodinZinodin Member Posts: 153
    30?

... that's barely legal >.>
  • AronAron Member Posts: 94
    I was hoping someone would want to stalk me, new stalkers has to have somewhere to start you know :)

With my multiplayer game with my apprentice, i know that he will use a diffrent computer when he
    comes home. Which means, i hope that the "multiplayer" savegame will be possible to transfer to the
    other PC.

I was very young when i took the name "Ao" as a nick :) I was just 16 in 1994, but my first D&D character
    was named Luke Skywalker :P So beat that :)))

Anyway, ive improved on names since then, really looking forward to play my paladin Aron Crowell in
    Baldur's Gate. Really curious about all the new NPC you can meet and have in your party.

Really looking forward to the game release, and really looking forward to find out what extra
    "gift" we who preordered the game will get :)

Have a happy haloween everyone! Rawr! :D

Regards

Tom Fjellheim
    bossie@live.no
    Moomintroll
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Aron said:

I was hoping someone would want to stalk me, new stalkers has to have somewhere to start you know :)

WWW.MATCH.COM

:P

I played 1st Edition AD&D... I'm an old gamer at heart anyway.