Skip to content

What Happens If You Give the Real Dragon Eggs to Pharae?

Just a simple question exactly as the title.
(All these years and it has never occurred to me to do anything different than the plot or even ask the question)

What Happens?

I suppose, as I am at exactly that point, I should do it and see.
But what if the game breaks, the sky falls and dogs and cats start living together?

It's just too much responsibility.

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited January 2021
    You get the option of stopping Phaere from giving the eggs during the ritual or doing nothing. The first option makes the demon lord go hostile towards everyone. The second option leads to the demon lord dispelling the drow illusion, and Phaere sics the demon and the whole drow city on you.

On another note, there's another option which I've never actually tried and only seen through dialogue files, but apparently the party can betray Phaere to the matron mother, although it doesn't change much of what ends up happening.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    edited January 2021
    AionZ wrote: »
    You get the option of stopping Phaere from giving the eggs during the ritual or doing nothing. The first option makes the demon lord go hostile towards everyone. The second option leads to the demon lord dispelling the drow illusion, and Phaere sics the demon and the whole drow city on you.

On another note, there's another option which I've never actually tried and only seen through dialogue files, but apparently the party can betray Phaere to the matron mother, although it doesn't change much of what ends up happening.

So if you managed to kill everything, demon/city ect. (not saying I'd be able to but I know some here have managed to) then you still would end up with the real eggs?

But would the dragon know?

Can you exit the Underdark without her?

Oh and thankyou for answering so quickly, I'm literally standing outside Pharae's house, in game, when I posted this.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited January 2021
    If you don't stop Phaere from giving the eggs, they become tainted eggs and Adalon will turn on you when you return to her. The same thing happens if you sacrifice the eggs yourself (except you get a reward in that case). If you interfere, you can take the eggs off Phaere's corpse.
    UnderstandMouseMagic