Skip to content

The Tales of Jon Irenicus. An online Novella written by myself.

BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
If you love Insane Wizards, Baldur's Gate or Jon Irenicus this might be for you! I wrote an online novella on Jon Irenicus. Free to read on the site Medium - A teaser and description is provided below. The Novella's homepage can be found here: https://medium.com/the-tales-of-jon-irenicus

wyhejylzpj7t.png

Why not give Part One a read: https://medium.com/the-tales-of-jon-irenicus/the-tales-of-jon-irenicus-through-the-sewers-part-one-68a2d2d094c8

I'd like to thank all the artists who have worked alongside me, but especially @ashafetov . He was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond with his assistance and support.

Happy Reading.
ashafetovJuliusBorisovBlackravenlolien

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Hi @Blackbɨrd, I like both the quality of your writing and the originality of your work. It will be very interesting to take a look into the psyche of the real Irenicus. :smile:
    JuliusBorisovlolienBlackbɨrd
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    Blackraven wrote: »
    Hi @Blackbɨrd, I like both the quality of your writing and the originality of your work.
    Thankyou for the kind words and compliments!
    It will be very interesting to take a look into the psyche of the real Irenicus. :smile:
    I certainly agree! His lines and the quality of his writing in Baldur's Gate 2 is spectacular. I cannot fill the void, or replace such a great villain, especially when it comes to writing from his perspective.

It would be amazing to read about the real Irenicus, say if a book on him was published by the original writers. My version of Irenicus, is simply not the real version.

I'm glad you enjoy my work, and I hope others do so as well. Of course, reading about the original Irenicus and to see his side of the story, from his perspective would be out of this world. Mine is merely an impression, and not the real thing.
    BlackravenJuliusBorisovlolien
    Blackbɨrd wrote: »
    Hi @Blackbɨrd, I like both the quality of your writing and the originality of your work.
    It will be very interesting to take a look into the psyche of the real Irenicus. :smile:
    I certainly agree! His lines and the quality of his writing in Baldur's Gate 2 is spectacular. I cannot fill the void, or replace such a great villain, especially when it comes to writing from his perspective.

It would be amazing to read about the real Irenicus, say if a book on him was published by the original writers. My version of Irenicus, is simply not the real version.

I'm glad you enjoy my work, and I hope others do so as well. Of course, reading about the original Irenicus and to see his side of the story, from his perspective would be out of this world. Mine is merely an impression, and not the real thing.

Actually I meant the real Irenicus according to your perspective, your real Irenicus.... In any case, you're welcome and thank you too, for sharing your work!
    JuliusBorisovlolienBlackbɨrd

Actually I meant the real Irenicus according to your perspective, your real Irenicus.... In any case, you're welcome and thank you too, for sharing your work!
    Ah, it appears I misunderstood your original comment. My version of Irenicus will definitely prove interesting to read about! Feel free to leave a review of my work if you'd like to, in future @Blackraven

Happy to share! Thanks once again.
    Blackraven
    All criticisms, questions, thoughts or comments are welcome. Discussion around the novella is free to take place within this thread!
    Final Reminder!!
    Final Reminder!!

You might want to move your thread to General Discussion, where it's likely to get more views.
    Blackbɨrd