Skip to content

Placeable rotation.

Is there a way to slow down the rotation speed of placeables when trying to position them?

Comments

• QuilistanQuilistan Member Posts: 177
    You can right click/ adjust location / and then set the orientation bearing number specifically

or select the object, then hold left shift/Right mouse button, and use the mouse to rotate (might be slower)

or use the normal arrows in the toolset

These are the way
  • ForSeriousForSerious Member Posts: 446
    Yeah… unless it's the start location. It gives no options when you right click it. Sigh.
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,269
    For start location, paint a waypoint nearby with the exact location and orientation required, then jump the PC to that location OnClientEnter. This happens invisibly.
    ForSerious
  • TheTinmanTheTinman Member Posts: 72
    I use the arrows. I was wondering if the rotation could be slowed down any.
    I will try the shift mouse button way. Its gets aggravating some times. ?
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited January 2021
    You could always use the adjust position method mentioned earlier but instead of using the Bearing numerical entry just use the dial with the red line indicator in the Orientation section. Click and hold inside the box containing it. You can now drag that red line to wherever you want the facing of the placeable to be. Once the facing is roughly where you want it, you can then make fine adjustments with the Bearing up/down box. To test simply click the Apply button.

TR
    TheTinman
    TarotRedhand, your suggestion worked perfectly. Thank you.