Skip to content

HELP! How do I save my characters ? The game no longer starts?

I MUST KEEP THEM :(

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    If you can't run the game, it doesn't matter whether your old saves are still there. You kind of have to fix the main problem first.

That said, the saves are stored in a separate folder from the game itself. You could always back that up before trying to fix whatever the problem is.
  • 20884322088432 Member Posts: 229
    jmerry wrote: »
    If you can't run the game, it doesn't matter whether your old saves are still there. You kind of have to fix the main problem first.

That said, the saves are stored in a separate folder from the game itself. You could always back that up before trying to fix whatever the problem is.

Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing but where is the folder that it store's the characters in? These characters took me an eternity to train to this p[oint.
    I was planning on reinstalling the game after they were backed up.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Where does it store the saves and such? That's system-dependent; it should be in some sort of "documents" area, but where that is depends on your operating system. Since you have provided no details, I can't tell you where that is. (And I'm only familiar with my own system, so there's a good chance I wouldn't be able to answer you.)
    Disregard I have solved the problem.