Skip to content

please update android version

WookiedocWookiedoc Member Posts: 2
edited February 2021 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Hi! The current version on android is way behind. This also means you cannot use the latest versions of the prc on the phone and have to use an older archived version.
We would very much appreciate if beamdog could bring the android version up to speed!
Thank you and have a nice weekend
/Sven

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Heya! The previous patch for Android was released one month ago (Jan, 6). Among other changes, it fixed the wizard scroll crash. We're already working on the next update!
  • WookiedocWookiedoc Member Posts: 2
    Glad to hear that thank you!
  • AntonZAntonZ Member Posts: 6
    Heya! The previous patch for Android was released one month ago (Jan, 6). Among other changes, it fixed the wizard scroll crash. We're already working on the next update!

Hi Julius! I see the update info o the store page, but my play store won't give an option to download it. My system shows the app was last updated October 2020. Moreover, game info part of the store page informs that the last update was from the 8th of October (please see attached). 4qcbpku3zsgu.jpg
    Am I missing something?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    @AntonZ Your screenshot shows that you're running 8193A0007 which is the latest build from Jan, 6. Do you still get crashes when attempting to learn spells as a wizard?
    @AntonZ Your screenshot shows that you're running 8193A0007 which is the latest build from Jan, 6. Do you still get crashes when attempting to learn spells as a wizard?

Thanks for the prompt reply. Nope, everything runs fine. Was just a bit confused by the store page though)
    Anyways you guys rock! Keep up your great work. Hope you'll sometime add a camera tilt option;) Although I did manage to customize the view a bit via the settings.tml.
    And sorry that the thread is not relevant, but hope for some new premium modules. I'd say it is a way to go. Would gladly buy anything new from Ossian or any other dedicated team!