Skip to content

Custom Feats or Adjusting Current Feats

I was under the impression that Custom Feats and being able to adjust current Feats is possible now.

I am having a heck of a time finding information on how to actually accomplish this. Can anyone point me in the right direction? or explain how it is done?

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    This has always been possible. You just edit feat.2da and the corresponding row of spell.2da.

You can edit the spell script identified in the latter table (or use Spell Hooking - see Lexicon tutorial).

Actually awarding the feat can be done via item properties (the skin, for example) or by tweaking the packft#.2da package files.
  • QuilistanQuilistan Member Posts: 177
    Thank you!

So I would like to "Edit" how Dev Crit works.

It does not have a SPELLID

So I would need to add the number in the SPELLID row of FEATS.2da that matches the one I would put in the spell.2da

Then write a new script that handles the feat?
  • TerrorbleTerrorble Member Posts: 169
    So yeah, afaik, there are feats that are hardcoded - no script that you can edit and no simple way to hook into them when they are used. Dev crit is one of them. Hide in Plain Sight, Smite, Power Attack, Expertise, Whirlwind Attack, Dwarven Defender defensive stance, Disarm, Knockdown, etc.