Skip to content

Might be a New Premium Module Coming Soon

Perhaps I am reading too much into it but I have just seen this tweet (that was liked by @JuliusBorisov who I follow on there - no seriously Julius I'm not stalking you) by Luke Scull -
Only a few weeks until I announce a very exciting project for Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition - a project that has, in many ways, been almost 20 years in the making #neverwinternights
who I am now following over on twitter. Watch this space...

TR
DwayneStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovZaxaresDerpCityOld_GithT0R0

Comments

• DwayneDwayne Member Posts: 102
    Thanks for posting the news. Very excited to find out what is being released.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    If Luke Scull is involved, I expect it's either a sequel to Tyrants of the Moonsea, or another chapter in his Blades of Netheril series. Either way, I'm excited to see what it's about. :D
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited April 2021
    I have since been made aware of something that they said in March -
    I’ve finalising the design for another NWN project, but it won’t necessarily be AL4. It’s of bigger scope than that. There should be an announcement next month. It’s unlikely in an official capacity. Ossian has a couple other irons in the fire (both of which I’m involved with) and this is something of a passion project. Who knows though - things can change. The two Ossian projects are not NWN-related. Sadly, I think the last non-Ossian DLC did not go down fantastically well and has perhaps made things more difficult as far as approvals go.

So who knows what it will be.

TR
    JuliusBorisovDerpCityT0R0