Skip to content

SoU Shadow Hart?

JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
My memory failed and I maxed out spot and listen for my rogue, rather than search. I've scoured the area very thoroughly, finally resorting to using the chooser to visit every trigger. It just won't spawn, though, nor does it appear in the chooser. At this point, I just want to get this quest over with. Can anyone tell me how to make it spawn using the console commands, please?

Comments

• KatzerchenKatzerchen Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2021
    I don't know how to spawn the hart via console, but using google I found an interesting post:
    http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36889
    Looks like that if you can find a way to raise your INT (Fox pot or scroll) that would help already.
    You can always raise your INT via console, of course.
    Why INT evades me but when I believe that post this is how they coded it.
  • ForSeriousForSerious Member Posts: 446
    I wonder if they made a change to it at some point? I also remember finding it my first time through. (I was using a level 20+ rogue) Then, I don't think I have ever found it again despite playing it at least 5 more times.
  • CerabelusCerabelus Member Posts: 385
    If I remember I had to examine foot prints until I found strange one's than I would circle the entire area until I got a message of hear sounds, there are several encounter until finally I always came face to face with it at the exit to the northern exit to the Kobold area.