Skip to content

Some trouble with my legacy

Spoilers for Planescape: Torment.

I'm stuck. I really, really wanted to figure out what to do on my own, but I was making no progress, so I did a little digging online to learn my next steps.

I'm trying to get into Ravel's maze. I already know and have unlocked the key, but I can't find the portal. I have learned that I need a receipt, which can be acquired from a prior incarnation's legacy. Trouble is, I don't know how to access it.

Seems the legacy is related to the dodecahedron journal, and indeed I have access to an entry about a legacy with the code 51-AA, but no dialogue options with the Advocate to claim it, as far as I can tell. I got Deionarra's legacy already, for what that's worth.

Any pointers? Am I bugged? This is my first playthrough, in case that wasn't clear, so please keep answers relatively simple.

Comments

• LaelapsLaelaps Member Posts: 10
    To decode the dodecahedron message you need to learn the Uyo language first (either by speaking with the Fin spirit or reading his notes).

In the worst case you can just kill the clerk in the foundry to get the portal
    JuliusBorisov
  • AsaBMAsaBM Member Posts: 84
    I found a solution actually, but don't remember what it was. I think there was a branch of dialogue with the Advocate I somehow hadn't explored yet.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Alternatively, if you have visited the Private Sensorium in the Civic Festhall, and used Deionarra's Sensory Stone, it will alert you to the possibility that such a legacy exists, and it should make available the option for you to speak to the Advocate about it.