Skip to content

Battle with marels bug (Tyrants in the Moonsea)

maraboutomarabouto Member Posts: 8
edited June 2021 in NWN:EE Modules
The navigation room door is locked after i destroyed the marels squad in the moonsea, collected all the loot and waited until their bodies disappeared. In the journal i see a note saying there're still eneimes around but all of them have been obviously killed.

Is there any solution except of replaying the whole battle? I made a quicksave and don't have the other one so i'll have to replay literally a half ot the module :(
Post edited by marabouto on

Comments

• RaphRaph Member Posts: 11
    Hi there,

Do you see Captain Kettia Freeborn at the ship? Try talking to her! :)
    If you don't, can you please email your save game to info@ossianstudios.com?
  • maraboutomarabouto Member Posts: 8
    Raph wrote: »
    Hi there,

Do you see Captain Kettia Freeborn at the ship? Try talking to her! :)
    If you don't, can you please email your save game to info@ossianstudios.com?

Yea, i talked to her - she responded and literally nothing happened.

Sent you an e-mail with a couple of screenshots;)

p.s. I have a steam version of the game and bought the module there too.
    Oops i had to resent the e-mail as i'd forgotten to attach my save game.

(i'm writing this to double check the whole issue)
  • RaphRaph Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2021
    Thanks! We Will be waiting for the access to your save game to investigate it. Meanwhile though, this is a random sea encounter just to give the campaign some flavor, which means it doesn't really interferes with main plot. You can use Debug Mode to jump into the Navigation Cabin to access the world map while we look into this problem.

First please make a new save on a empty slot, just in case.
    Press ` Key then Type DebugMode 1. With that done press the "." (dot) key, which will open a window. Scroll to "The Grim Voyager: Navigation Cabin" item and select it, then press the first icon on the top of the window to go to this area. You should be able to access the world map once inside. Finally Press ` key again and type DebugMode 0. :)
    I don't know what was wrong with Google Drive but i granted access to all the files i sent you.

I also tried what you suggested and it worked out! I don't have any other bugs so far. Thank you;)