Skip to content

Gauntlets of Weapon Expertise/Legacy of the Masters?

So I'm at the Bandit Camp in chapter 3 and there's suppose to be a pair of Gauntlets of Weapon Expertise/Legacy of the Masters in the trapped chest in Tazok's Tent but it's not there. Has it been removed in a update or is it a bug?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    in version 2.6.6 they are still there, although you have to scroll down through the list of goods ( or just pick them up ) since it is item 7

if they are not there for you, then perhaps you may have a mod that is in the way?
  • PatriCrusaderPatriCrusader Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2021
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    in version 2.6.6 they are still there, although you have to scroll down through the list of goods ( or just pick them up ) since it is item 7

if they are not there for you, then perhaps you may have a mod that is in the way?

The only mods I have is are from BG1NPC Project. It's mostly restoration of cut content and so that companions go to FAI when I dismiss them. However there is one called "Item Corrections and Restorations", I wonder if that is the one that messes it up.

Edit: And after some checking, turns out it removes it so I just added a new one with the console. Thanks for the help! :smile:
    Post edited by PatriCrusader on