Skip to content

How long should I wait for the Rex/Wrecker (Tyrants on the Moonsea) [spoilers maybe]

maraboutomarabouto Member Posts: 8
I finished the quest at the Mond temple in Melvaunt and travelled around the whole map but the Rex still isn't ready. How long should I wait for its creation or is it a bug?

Comments

• RaphRaph Member Posts: 11
    Oh, you just need to get out of the temple back to the city and get into it again. :smile:
  • maraboutomarabouto Member Posts: 8
    welp unfortunately it doesn't work. the mage always replies like this

n0rnefxa37bc.jpg

Hi there again,

I can see your problem, it happens on a specific path which shouldn't be available once you deliver him the components. I'm sorry about this. Do you happen to have a save before giving him the last component needed? If you do, after delivering it to him, chose the last dialog option (Farewell) and leave the temple then get in again. I'll ask our programmer to verify this and if there is another workaround to this in case you don't have a save.
    unfortunately i don't have a save;(

but i brought all components
    Hi there,

We fixed the issue and will be available to all soon.

For a workaround please try the fallowing:
    - Make sure you are inside the Purple Temple area.
    - Hit ` key and type DebugMode 1 then Enter.
    - Hit ` key again and type dm_setmodulevarint nHighArtificerHlessen_PL 3 then Enter.
    - Get out of the Temple and in again.
    - Talk to the Artificer again to proceed. Once you finish, hit `key and type DebugMode 0. :)
    it worked out! thank you so much;)
  • spacebusspacebus Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I'm also having a problem with the Wrecker. I'm at the gate to the castle, but "Rex" just stands in front of the door doing nothing after activation.