Skip to content

50% XP Reward for Kills

Hi all,

I'm doing a modded run through of BGEE Trilogy and have realised that I'm receiving 50% of the normal XP for kills. ie an ankheg would usually give 975XP but is only giving 487.

I've taken a look at a few forums and haven't had much luck isolating the mod that might be causing this or in finding a work around.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    edited July 2021
    This is the most likely culprit (from WeiDU.log):
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2052 // XP for killing creatures -> Decrease to 50%: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2062 // XP for quests -> Decrease to 50%: 1.12

It has been installed very late in the mod installation order, so you can probably uninstall it without messing up your game.
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Yep, you are getting 50% XP from kills because you chose to enable the XP balance component of the tweak pack.
  • MontuMontu Member Posts: 8
    Thank you so much guys. Much appreciated. I'll back up the directory and then re run EET_TWEAKS individually.

I should have explained that I used a megamod installer to do this so it might have been a default setting.

Thanks again guys. My modding install ability is near nothing but love these games so much. Particularly the tactical elements added by modding. It's so great having a community of people who can help out those as clueless as I when things go wrong.

Lots of love.