Skip to content

EE Keeper save problem

makilahymakilahy Member Posts: 2
One of my quest items inexplicably disappeared from my inventory, so I'm trying to use EE Keeper to restore it. I've installed and configured it with no problems, and I've managed to add the item back into my inventory within EE Keeper. But when I go to save, it fails, saying it can't create a new directory. I've also tried running as Administrator, and I've checked the folder permissions. (I'm running Windows 10.)

I've tried versions 1.4.0 and 1.3.6, and I'm getting the same error. Any ideas?

Comments

• makilahymakilahy Member Posts: 2
    makilahy wrote: »
    One of my quest items inexplicably disappeared from my inventory, so I'm trying to use EE Keeper to restore it. I've installed and configured it with no problems, and I've managed to add the item back into my inventory within EE Keeper. But when I go to save, it fails, saying it can't create a new directory. I've also tried running as Administrator, and I've checked the folder permissions. (I'm running Windows 10.)

I've tried versions 1.4.0 and 1.3.6, and I'm getting the same error. Any ideas?

I figured it out. To fix this error, uninstall and re-install by right-clicking on the installer and selecting "Run as Administrator." Running the installed application as Administrator is not enough.