Skip to content

The Voice's Bone quest

Hi guys and gals.

I'm having trouble with, what I think is a quest, in Lower Dorns Deep.
After killing the Voice-guy he asks you to take his bones to a Trinity Temple. I can't find a note of it in my journal and I have no recollection of that temple.

Can someone explain this to me?

Comments

• billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    Take the bones to the temple in Kuldahar. On HOF the reward is a whopping 1.260.000 XP.
    SamuelVarg
  • SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember right when I played HoW back in 2002 (?) the map changed when you started to play HoW and you couldn't go to Kuldahar.
    HOF is the hardest difficulty, not HOW the expansion.
    SamuelVargjackjack
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    You can after a certain point, but HOF = Heart of Fury mode, not Heart of Winter.
    SamuelVarg
    I see. That always made me confused. Thank you.
    jackjack
    So let me get this straight before I finish IWD.
    In Kuldahar I met a barbarian who wanted me to go on a quest. How I think. I wasn't ready then and shoudl return later. Is this the expansion within IWD or can I import my characters after finishing the game and continue the same way?
    You can do it both ways, but if I remember correctly from the old IWD, after the final battle in IWD I was instant ported to HOW after the final boss and my gold and the content of the bags ( potion, scroll, gems) was removed. ( from 300.000 gold I was ported with 15.000).
    Here in IWD EE, in chapter 6 , right before the Poquelin battle( aka point of no return) I started HOW with the Kuldahar shaman and I was ported with my gold and bags content intact.
  • macomeaumacomeau Member Posts: 80
    You can do either (or, technically, both). You can have Hjollder, the barbarian in Kuldahar, take you to Heart of Winter or you can finish the game, export, start a new Heart of Winter with imported characters.

Also: The second expansion, Trials of the Luremaster, is accessed from inside Heart of Winter, and it can only be accessed from inside Heart of Winter.
    Never played Trials of the Luremaster and never got hooked on Hearts of Winter. To much hack n slash and to few puzzles and adventures.
    Might give it a try now.
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    The bones quest is no longer active since I went with the shaman first instead of finished it before HOW.