Skip to content

The missing patrol got tired of waiting?

This is a curiosity, though in the end it didn't really affect my party too badly.

They reached the ruined temple, but because they always travel under invisibility, Keherrem didn't talk to them initially. Instead, the party defeated the first half of the temple, got the key, then attempted to go after the clowns in the reliquary. At some point, Sirene kited one of the party near the jail cells, which triggered the dialog, at which point Sirene deferred - since she was a touch busy at the moment.

A little while later, he and another crusader *LEAVE THEIR CELLS* and start attacking Sirene. Obvious questions here...

At any rate, the party had to kill them at that point and take the badge. There was one crusader left, but the way the door stood, they couldn't start dialog with him. The party now has the quest note that they killed the party and lied to the crusaders, which was technically true, but they didn't start it. (Nor did they use the lever to kill the third crusader)

What I don't get is how they got out of their cells in this situation?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    The grace of Caelar :smiley:
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    @Maurvir

From what you've described, it sounds like it could possibly be a bug. My advice would be to run a search of this occurrence to see if it has not already been reported. If it hasn't, then you're next step would be to report it here. Thank you for reading, and happy (healthy) gaming to all.