Skip to content

Are there any cleric/mage (or druid/mage) NPC mods?

Hello folks, long time player and first time poster.

I'm about to start another BG:EE playthrough and having some fun with a few NPC mods. Well this is one of those few playthroughs where my Cavalier won't be hooking up with Aerie and is actually going to leave her at the circus.

However, I do miss some of the utility that she brought to the table and was able to double with both magic and healing. So I'm looking up some NPC's but having the darndest time finding one other than the Quayle mod. Could someone point me to a good direction or offer some advice?

Comments

• ApocryphaApocrypha Member Posts: 105
    Rhaella’s Adrian on SHS has a component that lets you install him as a Cleric/Mage. Since you’re playing a Cavalier, it should be noted he’s Lawful Evil, but he’s not cartoonish about it. My CG Sorceress has been getting along with him just fine, and I’ve been really enjoying his character.

If your Cavalier isn’t willing to bring along anyone Evil, you could instead try Arath or Darian, also on SHS. Arath is a Druid and Darian can be installed as a Ranger/Cleric. I’ve never run with either, though.

These three are all for BG2EE, by the way. Off the top of my head, I can’t think of any C/M or Druid Mod NPCs for BGEE.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    If you can't find a mod that fits the bill you could always use Level One NPCs to turn an existing character into a cleric/mage: https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/tweaks/levelonenpcs/

The mod allows you to change the class and kit of all the Bioware NPCs and quite a few NPCs from mods.
  • lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
    Improved NPC customization is a component of sword coast stratagems and I guess it does the same thing as level one NPCs. I've used that SCS component to make imoen a thief/mage multi and Garrick a Jester. I like it a lot.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @Wolfstar81
    Argent77's NPC Generator Mod may be what you want.

Faiths and Powers lets you make Druid/Mages.
  • masteralephmasteraleph Member Posts: 270
    Semiticgoddess' Druid Multiclass mod can let you do the Druid/Mage piece, at least.