Skip to content

How to leave Carceri? (spoilers)

shraintershrainter Member Posts: 3
I went through the town, spoke to the various people and convinced them to stop looting or whatever, then had my climactic confrontation with Trias -- I used a scroll of deathbolt which killed him instantly at the start of the fight, but now I can't figure out what to do next. I've walked all around the platform he was on, gone back through the whole town, but I can't figure out a way to progress. Do I need some kind of specific portal key, or to talk to someone else that I've missed?

Thanks for your help! If there's something obvious I am missing, please give me some hints to point me in the right direction. I haven't looked up a walkthrough or anything because I don't want to be spoiled on what happens next.

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Kill him as in he just died? There is supposed to be dialogue when he gets low on health.
  • shraintershrainter Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2021
    Yes, he just died right away... I guess I have to redo that fight and avoid using an instant-kill spell. Thanks. I spent a couple hours trying to figure out how to progress so I'm glad to know I wasn't missing something obvious...