Skip to content

Black Pits on LoB from scratch: 4 Totemic Druids

YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
Well, that's the only possibility that I discovered in order to advance in Black Pits on LoB from scratch (using 4 summons available at lvl 1). ?

There is some role-playing here since each Totemic Druid uses his own Spirit (bear, lion, snake, wolf). I advanced a bit winning 3-4 initial fights. However, it becomes tougher now. ❤️‍?

Any ideas/suggestions to reinforce my party (with 1/2 additional members)‽ Any alternative tactics on this difficulty‽ ?

Comments

• YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    Well, at the moment, I prefer to solo on Insane. Dwarven Defender works well and I'm planning to try other classes/kits. Maybe it will give some additional ideas for LoB difficulty as well. ?
    Finally, I reinforced my totemic quartet with 2 tanks obtained on Insane : Dwarven Defender of lvl 10 and Berserker/Thief of lvl 9/11. Now, it becomes playable and sometimes even easy (depending on enemies). Spirit Wolf is particularly useful cuz of its freezing power. ❄️
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Yigor wrote: »
    Any ideas/suggestions to reinforce my party (with 1/2 additional members)‽ Any alternative tactics on this difficulty‽ ?

I recommend using a skald as one of the two other party members. Their bard song will give all the animal spirits +2 to hit and damage, and later they can cast Haste on the animal spirits as well.
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    Yigor wrote: »

I recommend using a skald as one of the two other party members. Their bard song will give all the animal spirits +2 to hit and damage, and later they can cast Haste on the animal spirits as well.

Great idea! ? I'll definitely use it in the future. ?