Skip to content

More portraits

DeuterogenesisDeuterogenesis Member Posts: 8
edited October 2021 in BGII:EE Mods
5szcit9qhoq0.png
Greetings, mercenaries. I am Silke, thespian... EXTR-
Alright, I just got carried away.
I am posting some more portraits following my previous post. I am very flattered by your appreciation so far, one of my three possible projects for my last university year could be inspired by Baldur's Gate and might include these portraits. If I make more I will definetely post them here and on my ArtStation. Let me know what you think and safe travels! Heva
GraionDilachLavaDelVortelAciferJuliusBorisovZaghoulAerakarIseweinSanctifer

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,678
    I love them! But could you keep all in one thread and update the first post by adding new images and adding a new post every time you add something? :) People usually mark threads as "favorite" and are informed every time you write something there. I almost missed that new thread because... well, I marked the old one as favorite.

Anyway, can't wait to see more and more of your artwork! :)
    AerakarDeuterogenesis
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,014
    I love the new ones, well done!
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    edited October 2021
    Silke really went all in on that eyeshadow didn't she?

I love how you pay homage to the original style with all those braids and tassels. Although the boys should get in on the latest Amnian fashion too if you ask me.
  • DeuterogenesisDeuterogenesis Member Posts: 8
    I love them! But could you keep all in one thread and update the first post by adding new images and adding a new post every time you add something? :) People usually mark threads as "favorite" and are informed every time you write something there. I almost missed that new thread because... well, I marked the old one as favorite.

Anyway, can't wait to see more and more of your artwork! :)

Thank you so much, I am a forums rookie and I had no idea this was a feature. I will try to update the previous post now, thank you again my friend!
  • DeuterogenesisDeuterogenesis Member Posts: 8
    Isewein wrote: »
    Silke really went all in on that eyeshadow didn't she?

I love how you pay homage to the original style with all those braids and tassels. Although the boys should get in on the latest Amnian fashion too if you ask me.

That sounds like a very useful feedback, I will follow it. The men who originally commissioned the artwork wanted a different theme, but from now it'd be wiser if I were in charge of it as I did with the girls. Thank you for your helpful comment!
  • Goat_Boy11Goat_Boy11 Member Posts: 8
    I want a Silke companion mod now
  • JBRed1972JBRed1972 Member Posts: 2
    Loving the portraits. That first one bottom row is Silkie?
    If it is, how would you feel if I used it in a mod I am working on for Silkie? Not one that introduces her as an npc, but includes her more in the game. I was looking for a portrait for her and couldnt really fine one.