Skip to content

Infinite Dungeons: Trigger Explored Area Quests

Alby87Alby87 Member Posts: 2
Hi guys. I'm asking here because I didn't got any response in GoG, maybe in this forum I will get the response.
I'm playing infinite Dungeons, but I never could trigger the Explored Area for some quests. I tried opening all ports, going up and down with the quest giver as an henchman... I cheated using dm_showarea to check if I missed some hidden ports.

But still the quest giver says I didn't explore the area he said. I noticed that many people asked in old NWN forum in Bioware site using archive.org, but the replies to those posts are now lost, as their links were not archived.

Do you know if I need to do something special, or is just a bug of Infinite Dungeons? Thanks a lot!

Alby87

Comments

• Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    edited October 2020
    I encountered the same issue. In my opinion, it's most likely a bug.
  • CakerCaker Member Posts: 11
    Just posted the answer here.
  • donnybaydonnybay Member Posts: 3
    Caker's post was very helpful. I believe the extermination and explorations quests are both still bugged as of Build 8193.33. I have explored areas thoroughly, using Search items to push the skill to 30+, and cheat codes to enter disconnected areas with no regular or secret doors. I have also made sure to exterminate any creatures I find, equipped with a True Seeing item and spamming Horrid Wilting just for fun to take care of any hidden enemies. After exploring every room in every area and leaving the area a desolate wasteland, I still don't get the quest reward.