Skip to content

Is Turnabout Still Maintained?

ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
edited September 2021 in BGII:EE Mods
I was updating my mods folder in prep for a new BG2 run, and I noticed that the only page I could find for Turnabout seemed kinda... dead. Does anybody currently maintain the mod? Its a personal favorite of mine (so cathartic), and it would be a real shame if it dies.
Post edited by Zaghoul on

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Aw fudge, I could have sworn I was in the BG2 MODDING section. Would a moderator kindly move this discussion there?
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    (Moved)
    Thanks much.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    edited September 2021
    Are you talking about the Turnabout mod from PPG?
    That's not dead, @Cirosan made an EE update.
    Also, @Austin prepared a v1.4 which combines the install for all games again. It's on my list to update the download.
    @jastey That's great to hear! I guess this means the website is broken because of something on my end then...
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    How to get Austin's 1.4 version?
  • HenaniganHenanigan Member Posts: 38
    Endarire, Jastey mentioned (possibly in the post where you heard of v1.4) that updating the mod download is on her todo list. Maybe wait till then?
    I misunderstood what jastey wrote. (I thought the download was posted somewhere publicly already.) Apologies!
    edited October 2021
    Turnabout v1.4 is prepared at the PPG GitHub page. Links on PPG modpage will be updated soon.
    https://github.com/Pocket-Plane-Group/Turnabout/releases
    Thank you @Cirosan for the EE version and @Austin for traify-cation and combining the versions to one download again.
    Cangelog v1.4: Unified version for classic BGII and EE, by Austin and jastey:
    -Mod is now traify-ed.
    -Moved tp2 into mod folder.
    -Added turnabout.ini with mod metadata , install order syntax, and globally unique LABELs to support Project Infininty.
    -Crossmod with Lava's Khalid mod: if Khalid is alive, he can't be summoned via the pools.
    ...and to v1.5 that considers all instances for the crossmod with Khalid BGII mod.
    Thankee!