Skip to content

Editing overpowered items

SelevanSelevan Member Posts: 7
Hello. Im playing a heavily modded bg eet, with mods like unfinished business, dark side of northern coast, SoA, etc etc.

My problem is that while its all fun, (maybe too hard encounters happening every now and then as compared to vanilla) some of the newly added encounters and chests, introduce overpowered items, such as halberd +3 50% for deafness, scimitar +3 +2k3 from fire, plate armor +3 +some resistances near chapter 3, boots +1 ap +10 HP, unlimited Cure critical wounds, and many many others.

Basically at the time where a long sword +2, +1 cold dmg is a very powerful weapon, the mods are throwing at me swords and flails +3 with 3k3 bonus dmg and +4 to hit.

And the trouble is that i have no idea which mod adds which, and itd take too much time to figure it out, id like to ask, if there is any item editor, that would let me know which items are appraring at which part of the game, or chapter, or perhaps enemy/location that drops it, so i could actually figure it out, if the Item is overpowered or not?

Atm im just dropping the most OP items, but that is just meh, i mean it removes the fun of finding new stuff if i have to think if its a leather armor with 1 ac..

Comments

• OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Do you have Dark Horizons installed? That mod adds a lot of overpowered items to the game.
  • SelevanSelevan Member Posts: 7
    Yes, i think so. Has to be it, ill check