Skip to content

Solasta: Crown of the Magister (D&D 5e OGL cRPG)

123457»

Comments

• kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    PsicoVic wrote: »
    I am not really a fan of DLC that add only new classes, skins or a few items to a game, because it goes dangerously into "cash-grabbing" territory. The previous DLC that added sorcerer came for free and it was a tier from the Kickstarter campaign so it does not count.
    I hope the new DLC would add more than this.

That said, even it´s not specifically stated in the announcement, there are some people that poked around the code after the last "sorcerer" update and found that they added a ( empty) frame to add:

- max levels increasing to at least 12 more likely 13 or 14
    - druid and barbarian classes.
    - and a new campaign with some new CR 15/16 bosses

But there is no official confirmation so it´s merely speculation.
    +1 to all of this.
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited October 2021
    https://forums.solasta-game.com/forum/primal-calling-dlc-coming-november-4th-barbarians-druids-rejoice

Looks a great update, druid and barbarian as expected but also half orc race and a new background (for the wilder class options added presumably) as paid content but also some great free updates including a new level cap of 12 and much expanded tool kits for custom adventure creation - seems to be a lot of life in this

Dropping on 4th November
    GrimjackMVJuliusBorisov
  • GrimjackMVGrimjackMV Member Posts: 151
    ilduderino wrote: »
    https://forums.solasta-game.com/forum/primal-calling-dlc-coming-november-4th-barbarians-druids-rejoice

Looks a great update, druid and barbarian as expected but also half orc race and a new background (for the wilder class options added presumably) as paid content but also some great free updates including a new level cap of 12 and much expanded tool kits for custom adventure creation - seems to be a lot of life in this

Dropping on 4th November

Yeah, I am excited for this too!
    ilduderino
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    It's dropped, downloading and looking forward to trying it out