Skip to content

[mod]BuTcHeRy

DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 53
edited October 2023 in BGII:EE Mods

BuTcHeRy

A mod for BG2:EE, EET, BGT and BG2 vanilla adding a challenging and fun fight in Firkraag's lair!

Components :

10. DrAzTiK's revisited fight vs Tazok & DigDag
20. Rebalancing a few generic creatures
30. Rebalanced Tazok and DigDag

You can download and look the readme here ( french/english) :smile:

https://www.baldursgateworld.fr/lacouronne/butchery/31625-butchery-v4-0-0-pour-baldur-s-gate-2-et-bg2ee.html

edit : last version here : https://www.baldursgateworld.fr/viewtopic.php?t=33377
Post edited by DrAzTiK on

Comments

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    edited May 2019
    I tried to play this, but I'm not getting any content from the mod itself. I faced Tazok and the orog in the same place I face them always.

I didn't get to see the cutscene either that seems to be shown inside the images of your website. What am I supposed to do to make the cutscene fire? Am I supposed to walk through a particular spot?
    Post edited by Arthas on
    Check this post: http://baldursextendedworld.com/Vanilla_Forums/discussion/comment/3600/#Comment_3600

Seems like there is a solution to the problem
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    Fixed in GitHub master branch.

tbh, I am only hosting draztik's mod (after helping him to polish his old coding and to provide EE compatibility). For what I know, he is working on new components and I don't know when he will release them.
    Do you have a link with information of these components he is planning ?
  • DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 53
    edited August 2019
    Arthas wrote: »
    Do you have a link with information of these components he is planning ?

I have coded some "butchery fights" a la YagaShura army, you can see some videos here :

But I am waiting to have more feedback about my mod before making a release because currently I don't have so much free time.
    Post edited by DrAzTiK on
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited September 2021
    @DrAzTiK
    Where should we download this mod now? The latest version I found was on Gwendolyne's GitHub account. Seemingly, we should download the master branch version because it's fixed.
  • skushaskusha Member Posts: 136
    edited September 2021
    Posting here, since PM is unanswered.
    The Russian translation (for v4) is attached.
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    edited November 2021
    The BuTcHeRy mod (from DrAzTiK) has been updated to v5.0.0 and is now available with macOS and Linux support.

Version 5.0.0 is ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, provides English (by Gwendolyne and Lauriel) and Russian (by yota13) translations, and comes with many new components.

The genesis of this mod was to add a challenging and fun fight in Firkraag's hideout. Since then, it has grown considerably and now aims to :
    • Allow players to achieve 'epic' fights in large rooms or spaces because it is really boring and frustrating to fight in a corridor, especially in BG2.
    • Bring BG2 as close as possible to a Dungeon crawler game.
    • Difficulty level scaling: difficulty will be adjusted according to the game difficulty level, which can be set in the Gameplay subsection of the Options menu.
    • Spice up many battles by turning them into 'butchery fights', with a few spawns and respawns.
    • Make a few non-spellcaster creatures a bit more challenging (while non cheated) using kit abilities, having proficiencies in weapons, etc.
    • Have challenging and charismatic bosses (Tazok, DigDag, Sarevok).
    • Keep 100% content of the original game. I add a few things, but I don't remove a single one.
    • Add some fun dialogues and cutscenes.
    • No big loots or new magical items.
    • Have 100% compatibility and optimization with Stratagems and Item Revisions (especially with its potions revisions component).

Note: As DraZtiK has decided to take a step back from modding, I will take over the maintenance of his mod. Still hosted at La Couronne de Cuivre, the BuTcHerY is also available on my GitHub account. In case of problems, don't hesitate to report them in the dedicated thread or on my GitHub account by opening an "issue". But...

⚠️ I will only take care of the technical maintenance (fixing bugs or malfunctions, adding translations...) and will not touch the content. This mod is the result of DrAztIk's work and imagination, and it is out of the question that I modify or alter its content in any way.

Readme

Visit the Mod Forum

La Couronne de Cuivre Download Center

GitHub alternate download center

Change log:
    • Added butchery.ini metadata file (including dynamic installation order syntax and global `LABELS`) to support AL|EN's "Project Infinity".
    • Replaced `AUTHOR` keyword with `SUPPORT`.
    • Added Immutability concept.
    • Added `REQUIRE_PREDICATE` conditions to avoid installing the mod in inaccurate games.
    • Commented code as much as possible.
    • Fixed installer to avoid installing the same files more than once, regardless of the components installed.
    • Added native EE and EET compatibility:
      • Added chapters continuity for EET games.
      • Provided accurate sized NPC portraits for EE games.
    • Added "Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Firkraag's Hideout entrance" component.
    • Added "Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Brynnlaw" component.
    • Added "Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter in the Underdark" component.
    • Added "Revisited fight against Wraith Sarevok in the Abyss" component.
    • Added "Add battle songs in some areas that do not have any" component.
    • Added "DrAzTiK's Creatures" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Irenicus Dungeon (Dwarves)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in the Forest of Tethyr (Animals and Druids)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in the planar sphere (Demonic creatures)" component.
    • Added "3 butcheries in Spellhold (Golems, Vampires and Trolls)" component.
    • Added "Butchery outside de'Arnise Keep (Trolls)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Windspear Hills (Orcs)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Umar Hills (Wolves)" component.
    • Added "2 butcheries in Trademeet and outside Watcher's Keep (Animals)" component.
    • Added "2 butcheries of Golems in Suldanessellar and Watcher's Keep (Machine of Lum the Mad floor)" component.
    • Added "Butchery of Yaga-Shura revisited" component.
    • Added "Butchery in the Druid Grove area (Animals and Druids)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in the Beholder Hideout (Fanatics)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 2, before Underdark) - Vampires" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 6, after Underdark) - Vampires" component.
    • Added "2 butcheries of Sahuagins in Sahuagin City and Watcher's Keep (Githyanki Encampment)" component.
    • Added "4 butcheries of spiders in Pai'Na's Hideout entrance, Temple City (Unseeing Eye Plot), Watcher's Keep first floor (Altar level) and in the area outside Sendai's Hideout" component.
    • Added "6 butcheries of skeletons in the lower tombs of Athkatla, Shadow Temple Land, Spellhold, Watcher's Keep (Last Seals), and 2 in Nyalee's Hideout" component.
    • Added "More enemies scattered throughout the game" component.
    • Added "Cosmetic component" component.
    • "DrAzTiK's revisited fight against Tazok and DigDag" component:
      • Renamed .tpa file name to 10_improved_tazok_fight.tpa.
      • Flagged potions as "undroppable" in creatures' inventories.
      • Added `Continue()` action when appending are .bcs files with `EXTEND_TOP` command.
    • "Rebalancing some generic creatures" component:
      • Renamed .tpa file name to 11_rebalancing_creatures.tpa.
      • Improved more creatures' statistics.
    • "Rebalancing Tazok and DigDag" component:
      • Renamed .tpa file name to 12_rebalancing_tazok.tpa.
      • Compiled d9tazokk.baf if 1st component has not been installed.
    • Added Russian translation (by yota13).
    • Proofread English strrefs and completed English translation (Gwendolyne and Lauriel).
    • Added brand new butchery-readme-%LANGUAGE%.html files, with videos and moved them into new "readme" folder.
    • Removed useless "backup" folder.
    • Lower cased files.
    • Included Linux and mac OS versions in the same package (thanks AL|EN's Infinity Auto Packager tool!).
    • Updated OggDec to v1.9.7 and added sox v14.4.1 for mac.
    • Added archive libiconv-1.9.2-1-src.7z with iconv license info.
    • Updated WeiDU installer to v247.
    Post edited by Gwendolyne on
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @Gwendolyne
    I was pleasantly surprised you updated this. Thankee! Alleluia!
  • Dalmir_The_DarkDalmir_The_Dark Member Posts: 51
    I can't believe I've never heard of this mod before until now. It looks super cool, what you've done. I know very little about it, but based on what I saw in the YouTube video it looks like you've made an attempt to turn many parts of Baldur's Gate 2EE into kind like an Icewind Dale game with massive battles & tougher, smarter enemies. This is right up my ally of the kind of style I like to play. After 20+ years of playing the Infinity Engine games, they've become pretty easy for me to beat so I enjoy these types of mods that attempt to push the limits of the gaming engine.

I'm don't think I'm going to try it this time around because I have so many mods I'm about to install for this run & I'm not sure how compatible Butchery would be with all of them but once I learn more about this mod I would love to play it. I also don't speak French so it was difficult for me to understand what was going on in the demo video. All I could do was look at the dialogue options Draztik was picking to set the parameters of the mod so I was kind of able to follow along but not understand anything he was saying.

Anyway, either way, props to everyone involved in the creation & maintenance of this mod. I would love to learn more about it if anyone has any experience with it.
    OMG!! THANK YOU!! I tried to view the ReadMe that is linked in this thread and the entire page was in French.

I was thinking I was going to have to wait for ages for a response since the last post in this thread was 2021. :smile:
    I'm going to give it a try. I just looked at the ReadMe and I'm not installing either of the mods that Butchery has known incompatibility with. I will be back to provide some feedback after my run.

Thanks again, JohnBob!
  • JohnBobJohnBob Member Posts: 128
    edited December 2022
    You're welcome !

The French forum is currently being updated, some links have not been redirected for the moment, they will work again in some time...

The links are restored !
    Post edited by JohnBob on
    So... I have to say this is one of the most fun mods I have ever played and I have been playing modded versions of Baldur's Gate for 20 years now. I can't explain the mixture of fear and excitement I get every time one of my enemies utters the words...

"Poor fool, there are more of us than you think!"

This is absolutely fantastic! My current party (3 person crew), coincidentally, consists of a human, an elf and a dwarf and I can't help but feel like I'm in some epic Lord of the Rings style battle every time the Butchery encounters come around. I must say, these battles really test your skills & knowledge of the combat engine as well as your endurance. I'm having a blast!

Thank you, Draztik for creating this beast of a mod & thank you Gwendolyne for maintaining it.
    So... I have to say this is one of the most fun mods I have ever played and I have been playing modded versions of Baldur's Gate for 20 years now. I can't explain the mixture of fear and excitement I get every time one of my enemies utters the words...

"Poor fool, there are more of us than you think!"

This is absolutely fantastic! My current party (3 person crew), coincidentally, consists of a human, an elf and a dwarf and I can't help but feel like I'm in some epic Lord of the Rings style battle every time the Butchery encounters come around. I must say, these battles really test your skills & knowledge of the combat engine as well as your endurance. I'm having a blast!

Thank you, Draztik for creating this beast of a mod & thank you Gwendolyne for maintaining it.

thanks mate ^^
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    Played this only once and it was so buggy that even blocked entrance to Firkraag dungeon.
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    edited May 2023
    Hm, the Firkraag's lair entrance encounter does use EXTEND_TOP without Continue()s. It shouldn't be a blocker though since the script only suspends everything else for a few seconds.
  • Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 369
    Oh yeah I had the same issue with InKal too, so I used Console every time to enter Firkraag's lair. I wouldn't call it so buggy though, as that is the only one I remember. And the mod itself is awesome and absolutely worth it for me.
    Ludwig_II wrote: »
    Oh yeah I had the same issue with InKal too, so I used Console every time to enter Firkraag's lair. I wouldn't call it so buggy though, as that is the only one I remember. And the mod itself is awesome and absolutely worth it for me.

thanks for bug report, we will try to fix it asaap. As you say, it should not be gamebreaking. Who is InKal ? is it a mod ?
    He is the guy who mentioned the same issue 2 posts before mine.
    edited May 2023
    @InKal, @Ludwig_II

Could you specify when you had this problem and with which version
    edited June 2023
    Version 4.0.0. Isn’t this the latest one? With BG2EE
    edited June 2023
    Yes, it's 5.00 for a little while now.

With an extended readme that details installation order of components.
    Gwendolyne wrote: »
    The BuTcHeRy mod (from DrAzTiK) has been updated to v5.0.0 and is now available with macOS and Linux support.

Version 5.0.0 is ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, provides English (by Gwendolyne and Lauriel) and Russian (by yota13) translations, and comes with many new components.

The genesis of this mod was to add a challenging and fun fight in Firkraag's hideout. Since then, it has grown considerably and now aims to :
    • Allow players to achieve 'epic' fights in large rooms or spaces because it is really boring and frustrating to fight in a corridor, especially in BG2.
    • Bring BG2 as close as possible to a Dungeon crawler game.
    • Difficulty level scaling: difficulty will be adjusted according to the game difficulty level, which can be set in the Gameplay subsection of the Options menu.
    • Spice up many battles by turning them into 'butchery fights', with a few spawns and respawns.
    • Make a few non-spellcaster creatures a bit more challenging (while non cheated) using kit abilities, having proficiencies in weapons, etc.
    • Have challenging and charismatic bosses (Tazok, DigDag, Sarevok).
    • Keep 100% content of the original game. I add a few things, but I don't remove a single one.
    • Add some fun dialogues and cutscenes.
    • No big loots or new magical items.
    • Have 100% compatibility and optimization with Stratagems and Item Revisions (especially with its potions revisions component).

Note: As DraZtiK has decided to take a step back from modding, I will take over the maintenance of his mod. Still hosted at La Couronne de Cuivre, the BuTcHerY is also available on my GitHub account. In case of problems, don't hesitate to report them in the dedicated thread or on my GitHub account by opening an "issue". But...

⚠️ I will only take care of the technical maintenance (fixing bugs or malfunctions, adding translations...) and will not touch the content. This mod is the result of DrAztIk's work and imagination, and it is out of the question that I modify or alter its content in any way.

Readme

Visit the Mod Forum

La Couronne de Cuivre Download Center

GitHub alternate download center

Change log:
    • Added butchery.ini metadata file (including dynamic installation order syntax and global `LABELS`) to support AL|EN's "Project Infinity".
    • Replaced `AUTHOR` keyword with `SUPPORT`.
    • Added Immutability concept.
    • Added `REQUIRE_PREDICATE` conditions to avoid installing the mod in inaccurate games.
    • Commented code as much as possible.
    • Fixed installer to avoid installing the same files more than once, regardless of the components installed.
    • Added native EE and EET compatibility:
      • Added chapters continuity for EET games.
      • Provided accurate sized NPC portraits for EE games.
    • Added "Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Firkraag's Hideout entrance" component.
    • Added "Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Brynnlaw" component.
    • Added "Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter in the Underdark" component.
    • Added "Revisited fight against Wraith Sarevok in the Abyss" component.
    • Added "Add battle songs in some areas that do not have any" component.
    • Added "DrAzTiK's Creatures" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Irenicus Dungeon (Dwarves)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in the Forest of Tethyr (Animals and Druids)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in the planar sphere (Demonic creatures)" component.
    • Added "3 butcheries in Spellhold (Golems, Vampires and Trolls)" component.
    • Added "Butchery outside de'Arnise Keep (Trolls)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Windspear Hills (Orcs)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Umar Hills (Wolves)" component.
    • Added "2 butcheries in Trademeet and outside Watcher's Keep (Animals)" component.
    • Added "2 butcheries of Golems in Suldanessellar and Watcher's Keep (Machine of Lum the Mad floor)" component.
    • Added "Butchery of Yaga-Shura revisited" component.
    • Added "Butchery in the Druid Grove area (Animals and Druids)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in the Beholder Hideout (Fanatics)" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 2, before Underdark) - Vampires" component.
    • Added "Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 6, after Underdark) - Vampires" component.
    • Added "2 butcheries of Sahuagins in Sahuagin City and Watcher's Keep (Githyanki Encampment)" component.
    • Added "4 butcheries of spiders in Pai'Na's Hideout entrance, Temple City (Unseeing Eye Plot), Watcher's Keep first floor (Altar level) and in the area outside Sendai's Hideout" component.
    • Added "6 butcheries of skeletons in the lower tombs of Athkatla, Shadow Temple Land, Spellhold, Watcher's Keep (Last Seals), and 2 in Nyalee's Hideout" component.
    • Added "More enemies scattered throughout the game" component.
    • Added "Cosmetic component" component.
    • "DrAzTiK's revisited fight against Tazok and DigDag" component:
      • Renamed .tpa file name to 10_improved_tazok_fight.tpa.
      • Added `Continue()` action when appending are .bcs files with `EXTEND_TOP` command.
    • "Rebalancing some generic creatures" component:
      • Renamed .tpa file name to 11_rebalancing_creatures.tpa.
      • Improved more creatures' statistics.
    • "Rebalancing Tazok and DigDag" component:
      • Renamed .tpa file name to 12_rebalancing_tazok.tpa.
      • Compiled d9tazokk.baf if 1st component has not been installed.
    • Added Russian translation (by yota13).
    • Proofread English strrefs and completed English translation (Gwendolyne and Lauriel).
    • Added brand new butchery-readme-%LANGUAGE%.html files, with videos and moved them into new "readme" folder.
    • Removed useless "backup" folder.
    • Lower cased files.
    • Included Linux and mac OS versions in the same package (thanks AL|EN's Infinity Auto Packager tool!).
    • Updated OggDec to v1.9.7 and added sox v14.4.1 for mac.
    • Added archive libiconv-1.9.2-1-src.7z with iconv license info.
    • Updated WeiDU installer to v247.

Hopefully, the problem is solved in this version and despite inkal comment it is not so buggy...

Oops, I'm sorry. I just came home and checked and I noticed that I actually used v5.00. I always do a clean install with all the updated most whenever I start a new game, and I did so at the start of this year. So, I used the latest version. Sorry about the confusion. I can confirm this bug exists in the latest version.
    edited June 2023
    I've attached screen recording from my game. I still have the same install. Also, my Weidu log is like this:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul core component: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add transparent tooltip background: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #2 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #8 // Select number of quicksave slots -> 6: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fix blurry portraits: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #11 // Mute tooltip sound effect: 22.01.3
    ~CANDLELIGHT-FOR-UIPP/CANDLELIGHT-FOR-UIPP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Candle skin pack for Dragonspear UI++ mod -> Candlelight skin: 0.2.0
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.2
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v17
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.93
    ~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.1.1
    ~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v4.1
    ~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
    ~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Journey to the Whin Hill - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE quest -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.0
    ~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #2 // The Journey to the Whin Hill: add the optional minor joinable companion - Afu-Zuuvi: v1.0
    ~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #3 // The Journey to the Whin Hill: Player-Initiated Dialogues for the optional companion - Afu-Zuuvi: v1.0
    ~TOTDG/TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.9
    ~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 6.1.1
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 11.1
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.93
    ~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower of Deception: v4.0.6
    ~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v4.0.6
    ~TOD/TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v4.0.6
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.2
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 2.3
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 2.3
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 2.3
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 2.3
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #5 // [CHEAT] Enable shaman stronghold for all classes: 2.3
    ~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
    ~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v13.1
    ~HEPHERNAANBG2/HEPHERNAANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Return of Hephernaan - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC mod: 2.3
    ~HEPHERNAANBG2/HEPHERNAANBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Player-Initiated Dialogues for Hephernaan: 2.3
    ~FOUNDLING/FOUNDLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Foundling: Between the Shades -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 5.3
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons): Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #401 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> Without Additonal Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #0 // Unofficial Item Pack
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #2 // Gourmet from Underdark
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.2
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> Vanilla NPCs only: 3.2
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #200 // More realistic opening cutscene: 3.2
    ~OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES/OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Heirlooms and Classes - new artifacts forgeable by Cromwell: v1.2
    ~MYSTIGAN/SETUP-MYSTIGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mystigan the Merchant(ToB Required)
    ~AL_ITEM_PACK/AL_ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arcane Treasury mod: v1.5
    ~SETUP-BOM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Boards of Magick item pack!
    ~DAKKON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dak'kon mod
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update names, appearances, icons, and lore values of existing dragonscale-based items to be consistent across Baldur's Gate 1, 2, and with new items introduced by this mod. ***These changes are cosmetic only***: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #6 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations ****Requires starting a new game**** -> All importable items with Voidsword +3: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #9 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #11 // Allow choice of weapon imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> The Burning Earth +1: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #24 // Allow choice of armor imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Fallorain's Plate +1: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #27 // Allow choice of item imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Helm of Balduran: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #31 // Cosmetic Enhancements for Existing Items (does not affect function): v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #35 // Enhanced visual on-hit effects. (fire, cold, acid, electricity, magic - cosmetic only) -> BG-Style on-hit visual effects.: v2.0.5
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v51
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v51
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Install supplemental Cespenar audio for Item Upgrade: v51
    ~RUAD/RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v29.4.0
    ~RUAD/RUAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v29.4.0
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #7 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with immunity to time stop: v1.56
    ~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.56
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v2.0.1
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Update Existing In-Game Items: v2.0.1
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v2.0.1
    ~SPSTUFF/SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v14
    ~PALEMASTER/SETUP-PALEMASTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pale Master Kit for BG:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE: v1.4.3
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #150 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Random: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Ranger Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Artisan's Kitpack: Archer Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2011 // Artisan's Kitpack: Stalker Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Monk Revisions: 3.3
    ~ZG_NWN_VOICES/ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
    ~ZG_IWD_VOICES/ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.0
    ~ZG_IWD2_VOICES/ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
    ~35THAC0/SETUP-35THAC0.TP2~ #0 #0 // 3.5 Thac0
    ~SUBRACE/SUBRACE.TP2~ #1 #100 // Subrace mod for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition (BG1, BG:SoD, BG2, EET) -> Change subrace colors (Hair and Skin): 0.3.1
    ~35WEAPONSTYLE/SETUP-35WEAPONSTYLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Expanded Weapon Styles for non-Warriors: beta
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // House Tweaks: Rebalanced Weapon Styles: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #19 // House Tweaks: Restore Reputation Increase Sound Effect for BG2: 1.91
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow [plainab/grogerson]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons only: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Eight hours: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Delay High Level Abilities: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow armor plus one protection item [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced weapon proficiencies: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery [Weimer]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2353 // Alter Multi-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans access to a multi-classes only if they can access the single-classes: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Alter Paladin Spell Progression Table -> Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Alter Ranger Spell Progression Table -> Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2530 // Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2590 // Thieves Can Backstab With More Weapons With "Use Any Item": v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3130 // No ground traps: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3131 // No locked/hidden door or chest: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell [Weimer]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3175 // Disable Romances: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3351 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 30 minutes (one save only): v15
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #10 // DrAzTiK's revisited fight against Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalancing some generic creatures [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #12 // Rebalancing Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #20 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Firkraag's Hideout entrance [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #21 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Brynnlaw [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #22 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter in the Underdark [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #30 // Revisited fight against Wraith Sarevok in the Abyss [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #32 // Add battle songs in some areas that do not have any [install before or after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #40 // DrAzTiK's Creatures [install before Stratagems, some following components need it]: v5.0.0
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3550 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 2/3 the normal rate: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4163 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 30,000 gp: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4174 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 120,000 gold pieces: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB (warning: this will make it inaccessible until the end of SoA): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 34.3
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #41 // Butchery in Irenicus Dungeon (Dwarves) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #43 // Butchery in the Forest of Tethyr (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #44 // Butchery in the planar sphere (Demonic creatures) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #45 // 3 butcheries in Spellhold (Golems, Vampires and Trolls) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #46 // Butchery outside de'Arnise Keep (Trolls) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #47 // Butchery in Windspear Hills (Orcs) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #48 // Butchery in Umar Hills (Wolves) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #49 // 2 butcheries in Trademeet and outside Watcher's Keep (Animals) [install) after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #50 // 2 butcheries of Golems in Suldanessellar and Watcher's Keep (Machine of Lum the Mad floor) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #51 // Butchery of Yaga-Shura revisited [install after Ascension and Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #52 // Butchery in the Druid Grove area (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #53 // Butchery in the Beholder Hideout (Fanatics) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #54 // Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 2, before Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #55 // Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 6, after Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #56 // 2 butcheries of Sahuagins in Sahuagin City and Watcher's Keep (Githyanki Encampment) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #57 // 4 butcheries of spiders in Pai'Na's Hideout entrance, Temple City (Unseeing Eye Plot), Watcher's Keep first floor (Altar level) and in the area outside Sendai's Hideout [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #58 // 6 butcheries of skeletons in the lower tombs of Athkatla, Shadow Temple Land, Spellhold, Watcher's Keep (Last Seals), and 2 in Nyalee's Hideout [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #80 // More enemies scattered throughout the game [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #90 // Cosmetic component [install before or after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v3.1a
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v3.1a
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Add expiration notifications for item buffs: v3.1a
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #11011 // Improve Bless and (if in-game) Curse -> A: Change duration of Bless and Curse to 1 turn: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #11061 // Improve Magical Stone: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #14131 // Increase the duration of Negative Plane Protection to 8 hours: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #15031 // 3E-like Flame Strike and Fire Storm: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #21111 // Turn Infravision into True Strike, which grants a large THAC0 bonus for a short duration: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #21151 // Improve Shocking Grasp, Chill Touch and Ghoul Touch: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #22031 // Improve low-level spells that detect illusions: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #24041 // Improve Ice Storm -> BG2-style improved Ice Storm: 2d10 damage per round for 4 rounds: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #26111 // Make it so Protection from Magical Weapons only lasts 3 rounds but Absolute Immunity lasts 5 rounds: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #26151 // Improve Chain Lightning: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #27121 // Improve Delayed Blast Fireball (1d6 per level, up to 20d6): 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #29141 // Improve Energy Drain: 2.2.1
    ~MESPELLS/MESPELLS.TP2~ #0 #29221 // Revise Comet and Dragon's Breath: 2.2.1
    ~POLYDISP/POLYDISP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised and Fixed Dispel Magic Effect: v1.00
    ~POLYDISP/POLYDISP.TP2~ #0 #40 // Spells of the Seventh Circle and above cannot be brought down by Dispel Magic: v1.00
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.9.19-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.9.19-alpha
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED/BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v4.5.4
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rashemi Berserker Ranger Kit for Minsc: 3.3
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> BG1 values (default): 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2053 // XP for killing creatures -> Decrease to 25%: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2061 // XP for quests -> Decrease to 75%: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12

As you can see, I've installed the components in the order they were meant to be installed relative to SCS.
    After a little test, I don't have any issues with this part.

in front of the dungeon, a encounter but the entrance is always accessible.
    Capture%20d'%C3%A9cran%202023-06-01%20202347.png

And no problem for getting inside.
    Capture%20d'%C3%A9cran%202023-06-01%20202449.png

Here is the minimalist weidu test :
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #0 // Ameliorations generales de l'IA: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #1 // Ameliorations des creatures et des zones -> Ameliorations de toutes les creatures et de toutes les zones: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #4 // Ameliorations diverses -> Avec des rencontres aleatoires supplementaires: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #5 // Contenu additionnel concernant les Voleurs de l'Ombre: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #6 // Intrigue alternative Menestrels/Xzar: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #7 // Extension de la rencontre avec Reynald: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #8 // Intrigue dans la Couronne de Cuivre: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #9 // Quete de la potion de Rahul Kanakia: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #10 // Epreuves des enfers revisees: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #13 // Sauvetage de Sanik a Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #14 // Chapardage chez le comptable: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #15 // Nouveau destin pour les glands des Dryades: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #16 // La tragedie de Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #17 // Implication des esclavagistes plus poussee: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #18 // Renvoi des Chevaliers Solamniques chez eux: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #19 // Nazariel la liche: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #20 // Negociation des recompenses: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #3 #21 // Voler l'infernal: v3.5
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Combat contre Tazok et DigDag revise par DrAzTiK [a installer avant Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #11 // Reequilibrage de certaines creatures generiques [a installer avant Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #12 // Reequilibrage de Tazok et de DigDag [a installer avant Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Rencontre avec Groumf et Bourrinos devant le donjon de Firkraag [a installer avant Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #21 // Rencontre avec Groumf et Bourrinos a Brynnlaw [a installer avant Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #22 // Rencontre avec Groumf et Bourrinos dans les Trefonds Obscurs [a installer avant Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Combat revisite de Sarevok necrophage dans les Abysses [a installer avant Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #32 // Musiques de combat dans les zones sans musique [a installer avant ou apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Creatures de DrAzTiK [a installer avant Stratagems, composant indispensable pour les suivants !]: v5.0.0
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #1500 // Inclure les sorts profanes d'Icewind Dale : Enhanced Edition: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #3010 // Remplacer les fleches et autres projectiles magiques +1 par des projectiles non-magiques de "maitre": 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #3020 // Remplacer beaucoup d'armes magiques +1 par des armes non-magiques de "maitre": 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #3041 // Reduire le nombre de fleches de dissipation dans les magasins -> Les magasins vendent au maximum 5 fleches de dissipation: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #3540 // Reduire la puissance de la dissipation de la magie des inquisiteurs -> Dissipation des inquisiteurs a 1,5 x leur niveau (et non deux fois): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #3550 // Augmenter la puissance des sorts de Soins des blessures et de Blessures au meme niveau que ceux de la 3eme edition de D&D -> Les sorts soignent ou infligent une quantite aleatoire de degats (1d8 par niveau du sort, plus 1 point par niveau du lanceur, jusqu'a un maximum de 5 points par niveau de sort): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #3580 // Les sorts de Restauration majeure et de Restitution mineure restaurent egalement les absorptions de capacites: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #4000 // Ours plus rapides: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #4050 // Reduit la vitesse a laquelle la reputation augmente -> La reputation augmente au 2/3 de sa vitesse normale: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #4115 // Les roublards attribuent leurs points de competence par multiples de cinq: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #4163 // Augmenter le prix de la licence pour pratiquer la magie a Athkatla -> La licence coute 30 000 po: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #4174 // Augmenter le prix demande par Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan veut 120.000 pieces d'or: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #4190 // Rendre la Tour de Garde accessible entre SoA et ToB (attention, ceci la rendra inaccessible jusqu'a la fin de SoA): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #4240 // Traiter les capacites de haut niveau des mages et des pretres comme des capacites innees plutot que comme des sorts memorisables (chacune ne pouvant etre choisie qu'une seule fois): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #5900 // Initialise les composants de l'IA (requis pour les composants tactiques et d'IA): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6000 // IA generale plus efficace: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6010 // Meilleurs appels a l'aide: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6030 // Mages plus intelligents: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6040 // Pretres plus intelligents: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6200 // Araignees ameliorees: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6500 // Golems ameliores: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6510 // Demons et celestes ameliores: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6520 // Genies plus intelligents: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6540 // Dragons plus intelligents: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6550 // Spectateurs plus intelligents: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6560 // Flagelleurs mentaux plus intelligents: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6570 // Githyankis plus intelligents: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6580 // Vampires ameliores: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #6590 // Boss de fin de ToB plus intelligent: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8000 // Rendre le debut du donjon d'Irenicus legerement plus difficile: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8010 // Seigneur des ombres ameliore: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8020 // Les demi-liches lancent des sortileges: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8040 // Ajuster la difficulte des regroupements de monstres en fonction du curseur de difficulte: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8050 // Rencontres aleatoires ameliorees: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8060 // Chateau de'Arnise ameliore (inspire du mod Tactics): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8070 // Oeil aveugle ameliore: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8080 // Bodhi amelioree: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8100 // Combat contre Irenicus a l'Asile ameliore: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8110 // Sahuagins ameliores: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8120 // Antre des spectateurs amelioree: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8130 // Reequilibrage de la regeneration des trolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8140 // Drows ameliores: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8150 // Tour de Garde amelioree: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8160 // Temple des geants de feu ameliore: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8170 // Enclave de Sendai amelioree: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8180 // Antre d'Abazigal amelioree: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #3 #8190 // Rencontres mineures ameliorees: 34.3
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #41 // Boucherie de nains dans le donjon d'Irenicus [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #43 // Boucherie d'animaux/druides dans la foret de Tethyr [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #44 // Boucherie de demons dans la Sphere planaire [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #45 // 3 boucheries dans Spellhold (golems, vampires et trolls) [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #46 // Boucherie de trolls a l'exterieur du Chateau de'Arnise [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #47 // Boucherie d'orques dans les Collines de Lancevent [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #48 // Boucherie de loups dans les Collines d'Umar [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #49 // 2 boucheries d'animaux sauvages : Franc-Marche et Tour de Garde [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #50 // 2 boucheries de golems a Suldanessellar et dans la Tour de Garde (Machine de Lum le Fou) [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #51 // Boucherie de Yaga Shura amelioree [a installer apres Ascension et Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #52 // Boucherie d'animaux/druides dans le Bosquet aux druides [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #53 // Boucherie de fanatiques dans l'antre de l'Oeil aveugle [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #54 // Boucherie de vampires dans l'antre de Bodhi au chapitre 2, avant l'Ombreterre [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #55 // Boucherie de vampires dans l'antre de Bodhi au chapitre 6, apres l'Ombreterre [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #56 // 2 boucheries de sahuagins (Cite sous-marine et campement githyanki dans la Tour de Garde) [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #57 // 4 boucheries d'araignees : entree de l'antre de Pai'Na, Temple d'Amaunator (Oeil aveugle), 1er etage de la Tour de Garde et devant l'Enclave de Sendai [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #58 // 6 boucheries de squelettes (catacombes d'Atkthtla, Ruine du Temple, Spellhold, Tour de Garde et 2 dans le temple de Nyalee) [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #80 // Transformer BG2 en Dungeon crawler [a installer apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #1 #90 // Composant cosmetique [a installer avant ou apres Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.9.19-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.9.19-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.9.19-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): v0.9.19-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar): v0.9.19-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): v0.9.19-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #6 // Time step module - Advance 1 game tick on keypress: v0.9.19-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #7 // Hotkey module - Edit override/B3Hotkey.lua to create advanced spell hotkeys: v0.9.19-alpha

I don't see (in your weidu.log) what mod could cause this incompatibility.
  • alaisFcZalaisFcZ Member Posts: 26
    here it is, by protocol it is in ANSI
    thank you my friend. Let's wait and hope Gwendoline will be back soon to updade BuTcHerY ! ^^