Skip to content

Mod Order

Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
edited March 2022 in BG:EE Mods
I came across this page which gives the pre-EET installation mods. Could anybody inform me in what order should they be installed.
https://rawgit.com/K4thos/EET-Compatibility-List/master/EET-Compatibility-List.html#bgee
Information gratefully recieved.
Post edited by Davide on

Comments

• GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    This is my relevant section but I don't play with the rest (I believe the remaining ones are way too old that I don't consider them safe).
    DlcMerger:3;DLC Merger - Merge all available DLCs
    bg1ub:0;BG1 Unfinished Business - Ice Island Level Two Restoration
    bg1ub:11;BG1 Unfinished Business - Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter
    bg1ub:12;BG1 Unfinished Business - Quoningar, the Cleric
    bg1ub:13;BG1 Unfinished Business - Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi
    bg1ub:14;BG1 Unfinished Business - Edie, the Merchant League Applicant
    bg1ub:16;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Corrections
    bg1ub:17;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Restorations
    bg1ub:18;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Name Restorations
    bg1ub:19;BG1 Unfinished Business - Minor Dialogue Restorations
    bg1ub:21;BG1 Unfinished Business - Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations
    bg1ub:22;BG1 Unfinished Business - Item Corrections and Restorations
    bg1ub:29;BG1 Unfinished Business - Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building
    bg1ub:30;BG1 Unfinished Business - Nim Furlwing Encounter
    bg1ub:32;BG1 Unfinished Business - Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter
    bg1ub:33;BG1 Unfinished Business - Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost
    bg1ub:34;BG1 Unfinished Business - Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations
    DarkHorizonsBGee:0;DarkHorizonsBGee -  "Dark Horizons" Mod for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    Sirene:0;Sirene NPC for BG:EE - Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    soa:0;soa - Default version: areas connected by travel triggers
    BG1Aerie:0;BG1Aerie - Aerie for BG:EE

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    I thought that reccently a lot of work had been put into them to make them safe. Am I wrong? I would be sad if that were the case as I love some of those older mods.
    KaraTur probs work but I don't like the immovable snowflake.

I forgot that there are other AionZ and Lava NPC mods there which are fine (I just don't run them). I know Saradas conflicts with his BG2 counterpart, Garrick ToT needs BG1NPC (which still works, it's just not advertized), but the status of Rough World, Sharteel in SoD, Tenya and all those other old NPC mods are what I don't trust.
    edited December 2021
    I wasn't interested in Saradas, Garrick, Rough World, Karatur or Sharteel.

However I do like Tenya, BG1NPC, Drizzt, SoA, SoB, BGQE and RE so I would be sad if they don't work. I know some minor probs with Tenya. Her powerful spells don't work at first even though it looks as though they do. However they do work later on when they are supposed to. Also the problem with the halberd has been sorted. :)

Thanks for the input. Getting factual information is always best even if unwelcome. Perhaps I will just skip EET for the time being. I'll have to think about it. If they only work with the EE game and not EET I can live with that as I have never played EET in the past.

EET doesn't seen to like BGQE. That's a shame.
    edited December 2021
    Why do you bring up BGQE now? What makes you say BGQE doesn't work with EET?

You only asked about the pre-EET mods, BGQE has native support and works fine.

I don't play with Tenya, DrizztSaga and I have zero idea what is SoB (if it's Secret of BoneHill, that's commonly abbreviated as SoBH). I presume DrizztSaga technically works, but seeing how rough Secret of Bone Hill runs (I needed a walkthrough to get through it while all I wanted was abandon it outright after I realized the journal issues, the lack of proper hinting to the player what needs to be done next etc) I am not that sure I want to give that a go.

This is my full install currently, not just the BG1 part. BGQE, BG1RE, SoA, BG1NPC are all there (BG1NPC is the sole mod allowed to be installed both prior and after EET just due to Garrick).
    DlcMerger:3;DLC Merger - Merge all available DLCs
    bg1ub:0;BG1 Unfinished Business - Ice Island Level Two Restoration
    bg1ub:11;BG1 Unfinished Business - Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter
    bg1ub:12;BG1 Unfinished Business - Quoningar, the Cleric
    bg1ub:13;BG1 Unfinished Business - Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi
    bg1ub:14;BG1 Unfinished Business - Edie, the Merchant League Applicant
    bg1ub:16;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Corrections
    bg1ub:17;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Restorations
    bg1ub:18;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Name Restorations
    bg1ub:19;BG1 Unfinished Business - Minor Dialogue Restorations
    bg1ub:21;BG1 Unfinished Business - Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations
    bg1ub:22;BG1 Unfinished Business - Item Corrections and Restorations
    bg1ub:29;BG1 Unfinished Business - Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building
    bg1ub:30;BG1 Unfinished Business - Nim Furlwing Encounter
    bg1ub:32;BG1 Unfinished Business - Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter
    bg1ub:33;BG1 Unfinished Business - Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost
    bg1ub:34;BG1 Unfinished Business - Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations
    DarkHorizonsBGee:0;DarkHorizonsBGee - "Dark Horizons" Mod for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    Sirene:0;Sirene NPC for BG:EE - Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    soa:0;soa - Default version: areas connected by travel triggers
    BG1Aerie:0;BG1Aerie - Aerie for BG:EE
    EET:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - EET core (resource importation)
    EEex:0;EEex - EEex
    LeUI-SoD:0;lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - Core component
    imoen_forever:0;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2
    imoen_forever:1;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA
    imoen_forever:2;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw
    imoen_forever:3;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3
    imoen_forever:10;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Remains in Group in Korlasz' Dungeon
    imoen_forever:11;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000)
    imoen_forever:12;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace
    imoen_forever:13;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath
    imoen_forever:14;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12
    imoen_forever:20;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too
    c#endlessbg1:0;Endless BG1 Mod - Endless BG1: Main Component (Required)
    c#endlessbg1:1;Endless BG1 Mod - More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace)
    c#endlessbg1:2;Endless BG1 Mod - Short Public Hero Tribute
    c#endlessbg1:3;Endless BG1 Mod - Sarevok's Unique Items
    c#endlessbg1:4;Endless BG1 Mod - Sarevok's Sword
    c#endlessbg1:5;Endless BG1 Mod - Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace)
    c#endlessbg1:6;Endless BG1 Mod - Duke Eltan Is in the Palace
    c#endlessbg1:7;Endless BG1 Mod - Flaming Fist After Final Fight
    c#endlessbg1:8;Endless BG1 Mod - jastey's Version
    c#endlessbg1:10;Endless BG1 Mod - First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate
    c#endlessbg1:11;Endless BG1 Mod - Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon
    c#endlessbg1:12;Endless BG1 Mod - Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death
    c#endlessbg1:15;Endless BG1 Mod - Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace
    c#endlessbg1:16;Endless BG1 Mod - Captain Corwin Is in the Palace
    transitions:0;Transitions - Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated
    transitions:10;Transitions - Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest
    transitions:30;Transitions - Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests)
    transitions:72;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: Gray house in NW Beregost
    transitions:140;Transitions - Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated
    SotSC:0;SotSC - Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE
    DSotSC:0;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC)
    DSotSC:1;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - DSotSC Wizard spells
    DSotSC:2;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - DSotSC Priest spells
    DSotSC:3;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - More common encounters in vanilla areas
    DSotSC:4;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content
    ntotsc:0;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET
    ntotsc:2;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Keelor the Dwarf
    ntotsc:3;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow
    ntotsc:5;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Pilar and Gheldehar
    ntotsc:9;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Fighting Encounters
    iwdification:30;IWDification - IWD Arcane Spell Pack
    iwdification:40;IWDification - IWD Divine Spell Pack
    iwdification:80;IWDification - Additional Portrait Icons
    iwdification:10;IWDification - Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
    A7-TotLM-BG2EE:0;Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate - Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate
    A7-TotLM-BG2EE:31;Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate - Reduce by 50 percent
    ctb:0;Check the Bodies - Check The Bodies
    ctb:1;Check the Bodies - Candlekeep Chores
    ctb:2;Check the Bodies - Candlekeep Chores Fast Forward (for CtB v2.2 or later)
    ctb:3;Check the Bodies - Other Improvements
    bg1re:105;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Descriptive Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.
    bg1re:1;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde
    bg1re:2;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Scar's Spare Time, by jastey
    bg1re:3;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    bg1re:4;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey
    bg1re:5;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - No Starch in the Maypole
    bg1re:6;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey
    bg1re:7;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey
    bg1re:8;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey
    bg1re:9;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Bartus' Seduction, by jastey
    bg1re:10;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Lina's Massage, by jastey
    bg1re:11;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok
    bg1re:12;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    bg1re:13;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    bg1re:14;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - No Regrets
    bg1re:15;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Purchased Love, by Thimblerig
    bg1re:16;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava
    bg1re:17;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok
    bg1re:18;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Sil's Blessing, by Lava
    bg1re:19;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava
    bg1re:20;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin
    bg1re:21;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok
    bg1re:22;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava
    bg1re:23;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    bg1re:24;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content)
    bg1re:25;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content)
    bg1re:26;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Messenger, by Thimblerig
    bg1re:27;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    bg1re:28;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Novelists, by Thimblerig
    bg1re:29;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava
    bg1re:30;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey
    bg1re:31;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey
    bg1re:32;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl
    bg1re:33;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok
    bg1re:34;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig
    bg1re:35;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok
    bg1re:36;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok
    bg1re:37;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Della May from Thay, by Kulyok
    bg1re:38;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
    bg1re:39;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content)
    bg1re:40;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Mikala the Monk, by Twani
    bg1re:41;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina
    bg1re:42;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina
    bg1re:43;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Minor Disclosures, by jastey
    bg1re:44;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina
    Ascension:0;Ascension - Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal
    Ascension:10;Ascension - Balthazar can be redeemed
    Ascension:20;Ascension - Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions
    Ascension:30;Ascension - Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal
    Ascension:50;Ascension - Improved Slayer Transformation
    Ascension:60;Ascension - David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs
    Ascension:2200;Ascension - Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne
    Ascension:2300;Ascension - Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW
    Ascension:2400;Ascension - Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW
    wheels:0;Wheels of Prophecy - The Wheels of Prophecy
    LongerRoad:0;The Longer Road - Longer Road
    arestorationp:0;arestorationp - Restored Locations
    arestorationp:1;arestorationp - Restored Characters and Dialogs
    arestorationp:2;arestorationp - Restored Sounds
    arestorationp:3;arestorationp - Restored Items
    arestorationp:4;arestorationp - Restored Wish Options
    arestorationp:5;arestorationp - Restored XP for Minor Things
    arestorationp:6;arestorationp - Lich Deril
    arestorationp:7;arestorationp - Restored Random Encounters
    arestorationp:8;arestorationp - Minor Restorations
    arestorationp:11;arestorationp - Restored Final Slayer Dream
    arestorationp:12;arestorationp - Alternate Slayer Change
    arestorationp:13;arestorationp - Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene
    bgqe:0;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Slime Quest
    bgqe:1;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Beregost Family Quest
    bgqe:2;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...
    bgqe:3;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Nashkel Monster Quest
    bgqe:4;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Fallen Paladin Quest
    bgqe:5;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Undying Love Quest
    bgqe:6;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Lovesick Half-Orc
    bgqe:7;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Unexpected Help Quest
    bgqe:8;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Many Little Paws
    bgqe:9;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Drunk near Beregost Temple
    bgqe:10;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Warm Place for Noober
    bgqe:11;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Brage's Sword
    bgqe:12;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Legal Sea Charts Sources
    bgqe:13;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple
    bgqe:14;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Worried Farmer
    bgqe:15;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Bodies for a Good Cause
    bgqe:16;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil
    c#sodtweaks:1;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Ending Independent on PC Replies
    c#sodtweaks:2;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - For NPCs in Party Only
    c#sodtweaks:5;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends
    c#sodtweaks:12;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Revised Full Version
    c#sodtweaks:20;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always)
    c#sodtweaks:21;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key
    SirinesCall:0;The Lure of the Sirine's Call - The Lure of the Sirine's Call
    SirinesCall:1;The Lure of the Sirine's Call - Extended Lighthouse Area
    SkieCost:0;SkieCost - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE
    SkieCost:1;SkieCost - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC
    SkieCost:2;SkieCost - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2
    ub:0;Unfinished Business - The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette
    ub:1;Unfinished Business - The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship
    ub:2;Unfinished Business - Kalah and What He Was Promised
    ub:3;Unfinished Business - "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain
    ub:4;Unfinished Business - Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest
    ub:5;Unfinished Business - The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
    ub:6;Unfinished Business - Restored Crooked Crane Inn
    ub:7;Unfinished Business - Restored Encounters
    ub:8;Unfinished Business - Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair
    ub:9;Unfinished Business - Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
    ub:10;Unfinished Business - Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0
    ub:12;Unfinished Business - Item Restorations
    ub:15;Unfinished Business - NPC Portrait Restorations
    ub:17;Unfinished Business - Corrected Character Names and Biographies
    ub:18;Unfinished Business - Restored Minor Dialogs
    ub:20;Unfinished Business - Extended ToB Item Descriptions
    ub:21;Unfinished Business - Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
    ub:22;Unfinished Business - Justifier Kit
    ub:23;Unfinished Business - Feralan Kit
    ub:24;Unfinished Business - Sarevok's Remorse
    ub:25;Unfinished Business - The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok
    bg1npc:0;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications
    bg1npc:10;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
    bg1npc:22;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks
    bg1npc:32;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks
    bg1npc:42;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks
    bg1npc:52;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks
    bg1npc:62;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks
    bg1npc:72;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks
    bg1npc:110;The BG1NPC Project - Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs)
    bg1npc:130;The BG1NPC Project - SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary
    bg1npc:241;The BG1NPC Project - Kivan uses halberds
    bg1npc:160;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
    bg1npc:200;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
    RE:0;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
    RE:1;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
    RE:2;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
    RE:3;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
    RE:4;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
    RE:5;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
    RE:6;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
    RE:7;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
    RE:8;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
    RE:9;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
    RE:10;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Night with Coran, by magrat
    RE:11;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
    RE:12;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
    RE:13;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
    RE:14;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok
    RE:15;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
    RE:16;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok
    RE:17;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
    RE:18;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
    RE:19;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
    RE:20;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok
    RE:21;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Hendak's Heart, by jastey
    RE:22;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
    RE:23;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
    RE:24;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
    RE:25;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
    RE:26;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
    RE:27;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
    RE:28;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde
    RE:29;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Noober Returns, by cmorgan
    RE:30;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
    RE:31;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
    RE:32;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
    RE:33;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
    RE:34;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
    RE:35;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
    RE:36;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
    RE:37;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
    RE:38;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)
    RE:39;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
    RE:40;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok
    RE:41;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content)
    RE:42;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)
    RE:43;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Queen, by Domi
    RE:44;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Valygar Romance, by Kulyok
    RE:45;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin
    RE:46;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat
    RE:47;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Chat with Viekang, by magrat
    RE:48;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)
    RE:49;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)
    RE:50;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones
    RE:51;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok
    RE:52;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig
    RE:53;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig
    RE:54;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Date Night, by SisterVigilante
    Eilistraee:0;Eilistraee - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    ac_quest:0;Ascalon's Questpack - A Job Well-Paid
    ac_quest:1;Ascalon's Questpack - A Feast for the Gnolls
    ac_quest:2;Ascalon's Questpack - Jumper
    ac_quest:3;Ascalon's Questpack - The Lost Son
    ac_quest:4;Ascalon's Questpack - Quest uses hut near Thalantyr in High Hedge.
    ac_quest:6;Ascalon's Questpack - The Great Carlini
    ac_quest:7;Ascalon's Questpack - A Home for the Gibberlings
    ac_quest:8;Ascalon's Questpack - Fangirls
    ac_quest:9;Ascalon's Questpack - The Serpents of Abbathor
    ac_quest:10;Ascalon's Questpack - A Halfling among the Eyeless
    bst:0;BS Balduran's Seatower - The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower
    Innershade:0;Innershade - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    ooze:0;ooze - Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums
    SouthernEdge:0;SouthernEdge - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    TotDG:0;TotDG - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    SOS:0;Shadows over Soubar - Shadows Over Soubar
    SOS:1;Shadows over Soubar - Selence arrives to Waukeens Promenade after the meeting with Gaelan in the slums
    ExtraExpandedEnhancedEncounters:0;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads
    ExtraExpandedEnhancedEncounters:1;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits
    ExtraExpandedEnhancedEncounters:2;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold
    ExtraExpandedEnhancedEncounters:3;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold
    ExtraExpandedEnhancedEncounters:4;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave)
    ExtraExpandedEnhancedEncounters:5;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits
    ExtraExpandedEnhancedEncounters:6;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave
    ExtraExpandedEnhancedEncounters:7;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.)
    emad:0;emad - A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry
    emad:1;emad - The Promise of a Troll
    emad:2;emad - A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend
    emad:3;emad - Under Her Spell
    emad:5;emad - Character Medley
    shardsofice:0;shardsofice - The Price Of Friendship
    shardsofice:1;shardsofice - Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes
    shardsofice:2;shardsofice - You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?
    TGC1E:0;TGC1E - Normal edition
    lucy:0;Lucy the Wyvern - Lucy the Wyvern
    WhiteQueen:0;WhiteQueen - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
    ISNF:0;ISNF - Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget
    snakes:0;The Slithering Menace - The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only)
    backbrynnlaw:0;Back to Brynnlaw MOD for Baldur's Gate II (BGII, BGT, BGII:EE, and EET) - Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II
    alternatives:0;Alternatives - Alternatives
    imoen_forever:9;Imoen 4 Ever - Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Compatibility with Alternatives and Saerileth
    Sellswords:0;The Sellswords MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II
    reunion:0;The Reunion - The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II
    g3anniversary:0;"The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod" - The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
    TangledIsle:0;TangledIsle - Yes, but don't patch existing save games
    willowisp:0;willowisp - Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE
    willowisp:1;willowisp - Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line
    willowisp:2;willowisp - New items for shamans and undead NPCs
    willowisp:3;willowisp - Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies
    willowisp:6;willowisp - [CHEAT] Enable shaman stronghold for all classes
    cowledmenace:1000;cowledmenace - Main Component
    cowledmenace:2100;cowledmenace - Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters
    cowledmenace:3000;cowledmenace - Mages cast Gate far from themselves
    npcflirt:0;Bioware NPC Flirt Packs - Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
    npcflirt:2;Bioware NPC Flirt Packs - Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
    npcflirt:4;Bioware NPC Flirt Packs - Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
    npcflirt:6;Bioware NPC Flirt Packs - Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
    npcflirt:8;Bioware NPC Flirt Packs - Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
    npcflirt:10;Bioware NPC Flirt Packs - Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
    npcflirt:12;Bioware NPC Flirt Packs - Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
    npcflirt:14;Bioware NPC Flirt Packs - Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
    d0questpack:5;d0questpack - Additional Shadow Thieves Content
    d0questpack:6;d0questpack - Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
    d0questpack:7;d0questpack - Extended Reynald Sequence
    d0questpack:8;d0questpack - Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
    d0questpack:9;d0questpack - Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
    d0questpack:10;d0questpack - Revised Hell Trials
    d0questpack:11;d0questpack - IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
    d0questpack:13;d0questpack - Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
    d0questpack:14;d0questpack - Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
    d0questpack:15;d0questpack - New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
    d0questpack:16;d0questpack - The Tragedy Of Besamen
    d0questpack:17;d0questpack - Further Slaver Involvement
    d0questpack:18;d0questpack - Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
    d0questpack:19;d0questpack - Nazariel The Lich
    d0questpack:20;d0questpack - Reward Negotiation
    d0questpack:21;d0questpack - Infernal Thievery
    dw_lanthorn:20;dw_lanthorn - Expanded Version (adds four new locations where lenses can be found)
    BridgesBlock:0;Athkatlan Grounds: Bridge's Block - Athkatlan Grounds: Bridge's Block
    thecalling:0;The Calling - The Calling
    thecalling:20;The Calling - Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution
    thecalling:40;The Calling - Exotic Item Pack
    fadingpromises:0;Fading Promises - Fading Promises
    slandor:0;The Minotaur and Lilacor - The Minotaur and Lilacor
    isra:0;Isra NPC for BG - Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu
    isra_bg2:0;Isra NPC for BGII - Isra for BGII
    Sirene_BG2:0;Sirene NPC for BG2:EE - Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
    Fade:0;Fade NPC - Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB
    Fade:1;Fade NPC - Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component)
    ArtisansKitpack:0;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:1;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Vanguard Fighter Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:2;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: The Art of Slaughter (Berserker Rework)
    ArtisansKitpack:3;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Art of the Sword Saint (Kensai Rework)
    ArtisansKitpack:5;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:6;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:7;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:9;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:10;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:11;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:12;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit
    ArtisansKitpack:13;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit
    Emily:0;Emily - Emily NPC for BG1EE
    Emily:2;Emily - Arcane Archer/Mage (Fighter/Mage Kit))
    Recorder:0;Recorder - Recorder NPC MoD
    FinchNPC:0;Finch NPC Mod - Finch NPC
    Vienxay:0;Vienxay - Vienxay NPC for BG1EE
    SkitiaNPCs:0;SkitiaNPCs - Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2
    SkitiaNPCs:2;SkitiaNPCs - Arcane Archer/Mage (Fighter/Mage Kit))
    SkitiaNPCs:4;SkitiaNPCs - No Romance Theme Music
    BG1NPCSoA:0;BG1NPCSoA - Water Gardens. New Athkatla's district & new quests
    branwen:0;Branwen NPC for BGII - Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders
    evandra:0;evandra - Evandra NPC
    evandra:1;evandra - Crossmod Content
    AllThingsMazzy:0;AllThingsMazzy - All Things Mazzy
    AllThingsMazzy:1;AllThingsMazzy - For the Evil: Additional content that might disturb a truly good player.
    AllThingsMazzy:2;AllThingsMazzy - For the Good: Additional content that might annoy a truly evil player.
    AllThingsMazzy:4;AllThingsMazzy - Optional Soundset for Clara NPC
    HerThiMoney:0;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team)
    HerThiMoney:10;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team)
    HerThiMoney:20;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin)
    HerThiMoney:30;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin)
    iwdification:60;IWDification - Two Handed Axe Item Pack
    iwdification:140;IWDification - Add High Quality Items
    Deepgnomes:0;Deepgnomes on the Sword Coast - Deepgnomes of the Sword Coast for EET
    butchery:10;BuTcHeRy - DrAzTiK's revisited fight against Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]
    butchery:11;BuTcHeRy - Rebalancing some generic creatures [install before Stratagems]
    butchery:12;BuTcHeRy - Rebalancing Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]
    butchery:20;BuTcHeRy - Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Firkraag's Hideout entrance [install before Stratagems]
    butchery:21;BuTcHeRy - Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Brynnlaw [install before Stratagems]
    butchery:22;BuTcHeRy - Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter in the Underdark [install before Stratagems]
    butchery:30;BuTcHeRy - Revisited fight against Wraith Sarevok in the Abyss [install before Stratagems]
    butchery:32;BuTcHeRy - Add battle songs in some areas that do not have any [install before or after Stratagems]
    butchery:40;BuTcHeRy - DrAzTiK's Creatures [install before Stratagems, some following components need it]
    d0questpack:1;d0questpack - All Creature & Area Improvements
    d0questpack:4;d0questpack - With Additional Random Encounters
    mih_eq:0;mih_eq - Revised Corporal Undead
    mih_eq:1;mih_eq - Revised Dragons
    mih_eq:2;mih_eq - Revised Golems
    mih_eq:3;mih_eq - Revised Liches
    mih_eq:5;mih_eq - Revised Magical Beasts
    mih_eq:6;mih_eq - Revised Monstrous Spiders
    mih_eq:7;mih_eq - Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies
    mih_eq:8;mih_eq - Revised Vampires
    mih_eq:9;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit
    mih_eq:10;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs
    mih_eq:11;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden
    mih_eq:12;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower
    mih_eq:13;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague
    mih_eq:14;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity
    mih_eq:15;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Ulcaster Ruins
    mih_eq:16;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village
    mih_eq:17;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm
    mih_eq:18;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower
    mih_eq:19;mih_eq - The Surgeon's Plight
    mih_eq:22;mih_eq - Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1)
    mih_eq:23;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort
    mih_eq:24;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Cyric's Temple
    mih_eq:25;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site
    mih_eq:26;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Korlasz' Tomb
    mih_eq:27;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters
    mih_eq:28;mih_eq - Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters
    mih_eq:29;mih_eq - Increase Enemy Group Size
    mih_eq:30;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches
    mih_eq:31;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair
    mih_eq:32;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs
    mih_eq:33;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches
    mih_eq:34;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers
    mih_eq:35;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Spellhold
    mih_eq:36;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar
    mih_eq:37;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins
    mih_eq:38;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Trademeet
    mih_eq:39;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Underdark
    mih_eq:40;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Amkethran
    mih_eq:41;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir
    mih_eq:42;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane
    mih_eq:43;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Saradush
    mih_eq:44;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave
    mih_eq:45;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep
    mih_eq:46;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army
    mih_eq:47;mih_eq - Minor Quest Tweaks (ToB)
    imoenfriendship:0;Imoen Friendship - Imoen Friendship
    chattyimoen:0;chattyimoen - Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds
    chattyimoen:1;chattyimoen - Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions
    neerabanters:10;neerabanters - Neera Banters: Dialogue Banters and Interjections
    neerabanters:20;neerabanters - Neera Banters: Interaction Banters
    neera:0;Neera Expansion - Neera Expansion
    neera:2;Neera Expansion - 30 minutes
    SodBanter:0;SoD Banter Restoration - SoD Banter Restoration
    banterpack:0;Banter Packs - Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
    banterpack:1;Banter Packs - Install SOA Banter Accelerator script?(Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
    banterpack:2;Banter Packs - Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
    banterpack:3;Banter Packs - Install TOB Banter Accelerator script?(Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
    iepbanters:0;IEP Extended Banters - Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA
    iepbanters:1;IEP Extended Banters - Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB
    iepbanters:2;IEP Extended Banters - Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB
    iepbanters:3;IEP Extended Banters - Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok)
    iepbanters:5;IEP Extended Banters - Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark
    crossmodbg2:0;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn
    crossmodbg2:1;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal
    crossmodbg2:2;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Romance Conflicts
    klatu:1040;klatu - Give Hexxat an Inactive Fighter Class
    npc_ee:104;NPC_EE - Make Imoen a bard
    DruidGroveMakeover:0;DruidGroveMakeover - Druid Grove Area Visual Makeover
    hammers:0;hammers - Thrown Hammers
    hammers:15;hammers - Thrown Spiritual Hammers
    hammers:25;hammers - Normal throwing hammers
    hammers:35;hammers - +1 throwing weapons
    hammers:50;hammers - Additional magic items
    BGeeArWe:0;BGeeArWe - TeamBG's Armours for EET
    BGeeArWe:1;BGeeArWe - TeamBG's Weapons for EET
    mih_ip:0;mih_ip - Made in Heaven: Item Pack
    spstuff:4;The Sorcerer's Place Collection - Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack
    itemupgrade:10;Item Upgrade - Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades)
    itemupgrade:11;Item Upgrade - Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades)
    underrep:0;Under-Represented Items - Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
    mih_sp:0;mih_sp - Made in Heaven: Spell Restorations
    mih_sp:1;mih_sp - Made in Heaven: Arcane Spellpack
    mih_sp:2;mih_sp - Made in Heaven: Divine Spellpack
    mih_sp:3;mih_sp - Made in Heaven: Epic Spellpack
    mih_sp:4;mih_sp - Revised Paladin Powers
    mih_sp:9;mih_sp - No Elemental Mind Battle
    mih_sp:10;mih_sp - True Meteor Swarm
    mih_sp:13;mih_sp - Spell Improvements (see readme)
    mih_sp:15;mih_sp - Expanded Temple Services
    mih_sp:16;mih_sp - Thalantyr the *Conjurer*
    mih_sp:17;mih_sp - Sixth Circle Spell Scrolls in Siege of Dragonspear
    stratagems:3551;Sword Coast Stratagems - Spells heal or inflict the maximum amount of damage in this range
    stratagems:3580;Sword Coast Stratagems - Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage
    d5_random_tweaks:2105;SD's Random Tweaks - Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray
    d5_random_tweaks:1152;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Faerie Fire
    d5_random_tweaks:2209;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Luck Affect Whole Party
    d5_random_tweaks:2217;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles
    d5_random_tweaks:2224;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Glitterdust
    d5_random_tweaks:2251;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave
    d5_random_tweaks:1202;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round
    d5_random_tweaks:1207;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration
    d5_random_tweaks:1212;SD's Random Tweaks - Tweak Slow Poison
    d5_random_tweaks:1251;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance
    d5_random_tweaks:2324;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR
    d5_random_tweaks:1323;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity
    d5_random_tweaks:1451;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly
    d5_random_tweaks:2518;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Damage Type and School of Phantom Blade
    d5_random_tweaks:2451;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary
    d5_random_tweaks:1404;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions'
    d5_random_tweaks:1611;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells
    d5_random_tweaks:1614;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw
    d5_random_tweaks:2708;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin'
    d5_random_tweaks:5010;SD's Random Tweaks - Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections
    d5_random_tweaks:1710;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Slow Effect to Holy Word
    d5_random_tweaks:3010;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense
    d5_random_tweaks:3020;SD's Random Tweaks - Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring
    d5_random_tweaks:3030;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Detonating Weapons
    d5_random_tweaks:3040;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor
    d5_random_tweaks:3080;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp
    d5_random_tweaks:4010;SD's Random Tweaks - Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects
    iwdification:50;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Bard: Add IWD Bard Songs
    A7-ChaosSorcerer:0;The Chaos Sorcerer: A Wild Magic Kit for Sorcerers - "Chaos Sorcerer" kit
    A7-ChaosSorcerer:30;The Chaos Sorcerer: A Wild Magic Kit for Sorcerers - Add "Primordial Artifacts"
    A7-ConvenientEENPCs:542;Convenient Enhanced Edition NPCs - Chaos Sorcerer
    BardicWonders:0;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
    BardicWonders:1;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
    BardicWonders:2;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
    BardicWonders:3;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
    BardicWonders:4;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
    BardicWonders:5;BardicWonders - Bardic Wonders: Items
    song_and_silence:0;song_and_silence - Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components)
    song_and_silence:1;song_and_silence - Add new bardic store and thief items
    song_and_silence:2;song_and_silence - Install Acrobat bard kit
    song_and_silence:3;song_and_silence - Install Chorister bard kit
    song_and_silence:4;song_and_silence - Install Dirgesinger bard kit
    song_and_silence:5;song_and_silence - Install Gypsy bard kit
    rr:0;rr - Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards
    rr:1;rr - Thief kit revisions
    rr:2;rr - Thief High Level Ability revisions
    rr:3;rr - Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills
    rr:5;rr - Bard High Level Ability revisions
    rr:7;rr - Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards
    rr:8;rr - Upgradeable Equipment
    rr:11;rr - Chosen of Cyric encounter
    rr:12;rr - Shadow Thief Improvements
    A7#ImprovedArcher:10;Improved Archer Kit - Add fighter kit: Marksman
    A7#ImprovedArcher:20;Improved Archer Kit - Add paladin kit: Bow Knight
    A7#ImprovedArcher:30;Improved Archer Kit - Add thief kit: Sharpshooter
    A7#ImprovedArcher:100;Improved Archer Kit - Add +4 arrows, bolts and powerful bows to the game
    IHateUndead:0;I Hate Undead - Undead Predator (Ranger Kit)
    IHateUndead:1;I Hate Undead - Holy Redeemer (Cleric Kit)
    IHateUndead:2;I Hate Undead - Deathslayer (Wizard Kit)
    IHateUndead:3;I Hate Undead - Undead Hunter Revision (Paladin Kit)
    IHateUndead:4;I Hate Undead - Death Tricker (Thief Kit)
    IHateUndead:5;I Hate Undead - Burial Defender (Fighter Kit)
    IHateUndead:6;I Hate Undead - Grave Mourner (Bard Kit)
    IHateUndead:7;I Hate Undead - Circle Enforcer (Druid Kit)
    IHateUndead:8;I Hate Undead - Jaheira, the Circle Enforcer
    IHateUndead:9;I Hate Undead - Pallid Mask (Monk Kit)
    IHateUndead:10;I Hate Undead - Dreadful Witch (Shaman Kit)
    IHateUndead:11;I Hate Undead - Imprisoned Soul (Sorcerer Kit)
    cdtweaks:2250;cdtweaks - Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table
    cdtweaks:2261;cdtweaks - PnP Table
    TomeAndBlood:1201;Tome and Blood - No Opposition Schools
    TomeAndBlood:25;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Magus
    TomeAndBlood:33;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple
    TomeAndBlood:35;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Revenant Disciple
    TomeAndBlood:37;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Amorphous Disciple
    TomeAndBlood:66;Tome and Blood - Innate Find Familiar
    TomeAndBlood:67;Tome and Blood - Choose-Your-Own Familiar
    TomeAndBlood:68;Tome and Blood - Pooky's Mod: Imbue Familiars
    TomeAndBlood:69;Tome and Blood - Indelible Familiars
    TomeAndBlood:71;Tome and Blood - Change spells every level
    TomeAndBlood:80;Tome and Blood - Multiclass Sorcerers
    TomeAndBlood:82;Tome and Blood - Mage Kit: Arcanist
    might_and_guile:205;Might & Guile - Revised Archery
    might_and_guile:220;Might & Guile - Revised Multiclassing and Multiclass Kits
    might_and_guile:230;Might & Guile - Revised Stalker
    might_and_guile:235;Might & Guile - Revised Beastmaster
    might_and_guile:240;Might & Guile - Improved Rangers
    might_and_guile:245;Might & Guile - Revised Movement Bonuses (Quickstride)
    might_and_guile:250;Might & Guile - Revised Berserker and Rage
    might_and_guile:265;Might & Guile - Revised Monk Fists
    might_and_guile:275;Might & Guile - Revised Shadowdancer
    might_and_guile:310;Might & Guile - Add the Corsair (fighter kit)
    might_and_guile:350;Might & Guile - Add the Mage Hunter (ranger kit)
    might_and_guile:420;Might & Guile - Add the Scout (thief kit) and revise the Swashbuckler
    might_and_guile:450;Might & Guile - Add the Jongleur (bard kit)
    might_and_guile:460;Might & Guile - Add the Loremaster (bard kit)
    might_and_guile:470;Might & Guile - Add the Gallant (bard kit)
    might_and_guile:480;Might & Guile - Add the Meistersinger (bard kit)
    might_and_guile:490;Might & Guile - Add the Loresinger (bard kit)
    zgkits:0;zgkits - Install Graion kits.
    cd_appraiser:0;Bardic Appraisal - Bardic Appraising
    thieving-skills-for-bards:1;Thieving Skills for Bards - Install Thieving Skills for Bards
    EET_Tweaks:2002;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Disabled
    EET_Tweaks:2042;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Vanilla friendly progressive
    mih_sp:14;mih_sp - Revised Spell Learning XP
    EET_Tweaks:2051;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Decrease to 75%
    EET_Tweaks:4020;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Higher framerates support
    EET_Tweaks:4040;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Import party items to SoA
    EET_Tweaks:4060;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Wand Case
    EET_Tweaks:4070;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks (EET Tweaks) - Key Ring
    EEUITweaks:1000;EEUITweaks - Mods Options
    EEUITweaks:1010;EEUITweaks - Hidden Game Options
    EEUITweaks:1070;EEUITweaks - Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI
    EEUITweaks:4040;EEUITweaks - Kilivitz's Classic Spellbooks
    nostalgiapack:60;Nostalgia Pack - Restore BG1 Flaming Fist appearance
    nostalgiapack:80;Nostalgia Pack - Restore BG1 Amnian Guard appearance
    nostalgiapack:70;Nostalgia Pack - Restore BG1 Dimension Door Effect
    miscellaneous:100;AC Miscellaneous Tweaks - Miscellaneous Tweaks
    miscellaneous:300;AC Miscellaneous Tweaks - Use original portraits for EE NPCs
    miscellaneous:1700;AC Miscellaneous Tweaks - Mixed SoD/BG:EE soundset
    miscellaneous:600;AC Miscellaneous Tweaks - BG-style archery for SoA/ToB
    miscellaneous:1500;AC Miscellaneous Tweaks - Revenant Animation Fix
    jaheirarecast:1;jaheirarecast - Use BG1+BG2 Character Sounds
    jaheirarecast:2;jaheirarecast - Jaheira Recast: Dialog Voiceover
    cdtweaks:182;cdtweaks - Unique icons and names
    cdtweaks:1080;cdtweaks - Add Bags of Holding
    klatu:2080;klatu - Drop Equipment on Disintegration
    klatu:2090;klatu - Drop Equipment on Petrification
    klatu:2100;klatu - Drop Equipment on Imprisonment
    iwdification:150;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression
    iwdification:70;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Druid: Use IWD Shapeshifting and Ability Progression
    iwdification:71;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Druid: Allow Elves to be Druids
    iwdification:100;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Paladin: IWD Abilities and Skills
    iwdification:160;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression
    iwdification:170;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Ranger: Use IWD Spell Progression
    iwdification:120;IWDification - IWD Class Updates: Thief: Evasion
    cdtweaks:20;cdtweaks - Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage
    cdtweaks:30;cdtweaks - Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief
    cdtweaks:50;cdtweaks - Avatar Morphing Script
    cdtweaks:60;cdtweaks - Weapon Animation Tweaks
    cdtweaks:110;cdtweaks - Icon Improvements
    cdtweaks:130;cdtweaks - Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
    cdtweaks:140;cdtweaks - Fix Boo's Squeak
    cdtweaks:170;cdtweaks - Unique Icons
    cdtweaks:191;cdtweaks - For non-magical shields and helmets
    cdtweaks:200;cdtweaks - Remove Blur Effect from Items, e.g. Cloack of Displacement
    cdtweaks:2010;cdtweaks - Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel)
    cdtweaks:1010;cdtweaks - More Interjections
    cdtweaks:1020;cdtweaks - Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
    cdtweaks:1040;cdtweaks - Improved Athkatlan City Guard
    cdtweaks:1050;cdtweaks - Gradual Drow Item Disintegration
    cdtweaks:1060;cdtweaks - Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor
    cdtweaks:1070;cdtweaks - Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues
    cdtweaks:1075;cdtweaks - Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear)
    cdtweaks:1101;cdtweaks - Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area
    cdtweaks:1120;cdtweaks - Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
    cdtweaks:1160;cdtweaks - No Restrictions (Baldurdash)
    cdtweaks:1180;cdtweaks - Female Edwina
    cdtweaks:1220;cdtweaks - Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items
    cdtweaks:1230;cdtweaks - Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes
    cdtweaks:1251;The Tweaks Anthology - Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin
    cdtweaks:1270;cdtweaks - Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior (plainab) (BETA)
    cdtweaks:2090;cdtweaks - Remove Experience Cap
    cdtweaks:2140;cdtweaks - Expanded Dual-Class Options
    cdtweaks:2151;cdtweaks - No Restrictions
    cdtweaks:2161;cdtweaks - BG-Style Weapon Proficiencies, With Weapon Styles (the bigg)
    cdtweaks:2170;cdtweaks - Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level
    cdtweaks:2192;cdtweaks - Hybrid of Both Methods
    cdtweaks:2200;cdtweaks - Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)
    cdtweaks:2210;cdtweaks - True Grandmastery (Baldurdash)
    cdtweaks:2220;cdtweaks - Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight
    cdtweaks:2240;cdtweaks - Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table
    cdtweaks:2281;cdtweaks - PnP Table
    cdtweaks:2294;cdtweaks - Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table
    cdtweaks:2312;cdtweaks - Arcane & Divine Magic
    cdtweaks:2339;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons
    cdtweaks:2340;The Tweaks Anthology - Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]
    cdtweaks:2358;cdtweaks - Install options one and three (everyone can multiclass anything they can single-class)
    cdtweaks:2372;cdtweaks - Install options one and two (everyone can multiclass anything)
    cdtweaks:2410;cdtweaks - Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions
    cdtweaks:2420;cdtweaks - Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes
    cdtweaks:2430;cdtweaks - Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes
    cdtweaks:2440;cdtweaks - Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization
    cdtweaks:2520;cdtweaks - Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel)
    cdtweaks:2540;cdtweaks - Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests
    cdtweaks:2999;cdtweaks - Max HP at Level One
    cdtweaks:3000;cdtweaks - Maximum
    cdtweaks:3008;cdtweaks - Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 (Angel)
    cdtweaks:3010;cdtweaks - For All Creatures in Game
    cdtweaks:3031;cdtweaks - 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap
    cdtweaks:3040;cdtweaks - Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
    cdtweaks:3050;cdtweaks - Remove fatigue from restoration spells
    cdtweaks:3070;cdtweaks - Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)
    cdtweaks:3083;cdtweaks - Stacks of 120
    cdtweaks:3093;cdtweaks - Stacks of 120
    cdtweaks:3103;cdtweaks - Stacks of 120
    cdtweaks:3113;cdtweaks - Stacks of 120
    cdtweaks:3124;cdtweaks - Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie romance from starting
    cdtweaks:3125;cdtweaks - Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation
    cdtweaks:3170;cdtweaks - No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
    cdtweaks:3197;cdtweaks - Double frequency
    cdtweaks:3200;cdtweaks - Sellable Items (Icelus)
    cdtweaks:3230;cdtweaks - Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson)
    cdtweaks:3280;cdtweaks - Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots
    cdtweaks:3290;The Tweaks Anthology - Use scheme: 000000000-Protagonist-Save-Name
    cdtweaks:3320;cdtweaks - No Depreciation in Stores
    cdtweaks:3330;cdtweaks - Make party members less likely to die irreversibly
    cdtweaks:4031;cdtweaks - Use BG2 Values
    cdtweaks:4041;cdtweaks - Use BG2 Values
    cdtweaks:4050;cdtweaks - Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
    cdtweaks:4061;cdtweaks - Use BG2 Values
    cdtweaks:4071;cdtweaks - Use BG2 Values
    cdtweaks:4100;cdtweaks - Change Korgan to Neutral Evil
    cdtweaks:4150;cdtweaks - Move Boo into Minsc's pack
    cdtweaks:4170;cdtweaks - Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge
    atweaks:100;atweaks - Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters
    atweaks:101;atweaks - Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack
    atweaks:102;atweaks - Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon
    atweaks:103;atweaks - Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability
    atweaks:110;atweaks - Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level
    atweaks:120;atweaks - Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins
    atweaks:125;atweaks - Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience
    atweaks:130;atweaks - Additional racial traits for Dwarves
    atweaks:140;atweaks - Additional racial traits for Gnomes
    atweaks:160;atweaks - PnP Undead
    atweaks:180;atweaks - PnP Mephits
    atweaks:185;atweaks - PnP Fey creatures
    atweaks:186;atweaks - Revised Call Woodland Beings spell
    atweaks:190;atweaks - PnP Elementals
    atweaks:191;atweaks - Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes
    atweaks:310;atweaks - Distinctive creature coloring
    atweaks:315;atweaks - Distinctive creature soundsets
    METweaks:600;METweaks - Allow Shamans to move while dancing
    METweaks:900;METweaks - Let Rangers and Paladins cast spells at their full caster level
    METweaks:2000;METweaks - Allow cursed scrolls to be used on enemies
    METweaks:3100;METweaks - Make it so the Jacil and Wiven encounters aren't replaced by other quests
    scales_of_balance:100;Scales of Balance - IWO - Yet Another Revised Armor System
    scales_of_balance:102;Scales of Balance - IWO - Functional Weapon Tweaks
    scales_of_balance:124;Scales of Balance - WPO - Fighting Style Changes
    scales_of_balance:200;Scales of Balance - SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul
    scales_of_balance:201;Scales of Balance - SBO - Stat-based Bonus Spells
    cdtweaks:2060;cdtweaks - Weapon Styles for All
    HouseTweaks:9;AionZ's House Rules - House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE)
    HouseTweaks:10;AionZ's House Rules - House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight
    HouseTweaks:13;AionZ's House Rules - House Tweaks: Faster Troll Unconsciousness
    klatu:1020;klatu - Prepared Wishes
    klatu:1050;klatu - Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers
    klatu:2110;klatu - Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence)
    klatu:2120;klatu - Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence)
    klatu:2130;klatu - Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic)
    mih_tweaks:2;mih_tweaks - Spell Level affects Saving Throws
    HQ_SoundClips_BG2EE:0;High Quality soundclips for BG2:EE extended content - Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content
    zg_iwd_voices:0;zg_iwd_voices - Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+
    zg_bgnpc_voices:0;zg_bgnpc_voices - Baldur's Gate NPC Voice Pack for EE 2.6+
    zg_pst_voices:0;zg_pst_voices - Planescape Torment Voice Pack for EE 2.6+
    zg_iwd2_voices:0;zg_iwd2_voices - Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+
    BGEEClassicMovies:0;BG:EE Classic Movies - Replace all movies
    BGEEClassicMovies:3;BG:EE Classic Movies - Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens
    stratagems:3505;Sword Coast Stratagems - Wider selection of random scrolls
    stratagems:4050;Sword Coast Stratagems - Reputation increases at about 2/3 the normal rate
    stratagems:4145;Sword Coast Stratagems - Remove the tutorial NPCs from Candlekeep
    stratagems:4150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla
    stratagems:4161;Sword Coast Stratagems - License costs 15,000 gp
    stratagems:4171;Sword Coast Stratagems - Gaelan wants 60,000 gold pieces
    stratagems:5080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast
    stratagems:5900;Sword Coast Stratagems - Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)
    stratagems:6000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter general AI
    stratagems:6010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Better calls for help
    stratagems:6030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Mages
    stratagems:6040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Priests
    stratagems:6100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Potions for NPCs
    stratagems:6200;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Spiders
    stratagems:6300;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter sirines and dryads
    stratagems:6310;Sword Coast Stratagems - Slightly smarter carrion crawlers
    stratagems:6320;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter basilisks
    stratagems:6500;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved golems
    stratagems:6510;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved fiends and celestials
    stratagems:6520;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter genies
    stratagems:6540;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter dragons
    stratagems:6550;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter beholders
    stratagems:6560;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter mind flayers
    stratagems:6570;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter githyanki
    stratagems:6580;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Vampires
    stratagems:6590;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain
    stratagems:6800;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Illasera
    stratagems:6810;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Gromnir
    stratagems:6820;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Yaga-Shura
    stratagems:6830;Sword Coast Stratagems - Smarter Abazigal
    stratagems:6840;Sword Coast Stratagems - Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI
    stratagems:6850;Sword Coast Stratagems - Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI
    stratagems:7000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved doppelgangers
    stratagems:7010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards
    stratagems:7020;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved deployment for parties of assassins
    stratagems:7030;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved kobolds
    stratagems:7040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Relocated bounty hunters
    stratagems:7050;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Ulcaster
    stratagems:7060;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Balduran's Isle
    stratagems:7070;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Durlag's Tower
    stratagems:7080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Demon Cultists
    stratagems:7090;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Cloakwood Druids
    stratagems:7100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Bassilus
    stratagems:7110;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Drasus party
    stratagems:7130;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Red Wizards
    stratagems:7140;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Undercity assassins
    stratagems:7150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction
    stratagems:7200;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-two end battle
    stratagems:7210;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-three end battle
    stratagems:7220;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-four end battle
    stratagems:7230;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tougher chapter-five end battle
    stratagems:7250;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved final battle
    stratagems:7900;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved minor encounters
    stratagems:8000;Sword Coast Stratagems - Make the starting dungeon slightly harder
    stratagems:8010;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Shade Lord
    stratagems:8020;Sword Coast Stratagems - Spellcasting Demiliches
    stratagems:8040;Sword Coast Stratagems - Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider
    stratagems:8050;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Random Encounters
    stratagems:8060;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix")
    stratagems:8070;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Unseeing Eye
    stratagems:8080;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Bodhi
    stratagems:8085;Sword Coast Stratagems - Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities
    stratagems:8100;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold
    stratagems:8110;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Sahuagin
    stratagems:8120;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Beholder hive
    stratagems:8130;Sword Coast Stratagems - Rebalanced troll regeneration
    stratagems:8140;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Drow
    stratagems:8150;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Watcher's Keep
    stratagems:8160;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Fire Giant temple
    stratagems:8170;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Sendai's Enclave
    stratagems:8180;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Abazigal's Lair
    stratagems:8190;Sword Coast Stratagems - Improved Minor Encounters
    butchery:41;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in Irenicus Dungeon (Dwarves) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:43;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in the Forest of Tethyr (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:44;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in the planar sphere (Demonic creatures) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:45;BuTcHeRy - 3 butcheries in Spellhold (Golems, Vampires and Trolls) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:46;BuTcHeRy - Butchery outside de'Arnise Keep (Trolls) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:47;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in Windspear Hills (Orcs) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:48;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in Umar Hills (Wolves) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:49;BuTcHeRy - 2 butcheries in Trademeet and outside Watcher's Keep (Animals) [install) after Stratagems]
    butchery:50;BuTcHeRy - 2 butcheries of Golems in Suldanessellar and Watcher's Keep (Machine of Lum the Mad floor) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:51;BuTcHeRy - Butchery of Yaga-Shura revisited [install after Ascension and Stratagems]
    butchery:52;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in the Druid Grove area (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:53;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in the Beholder Hideout (Fanatics) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:54;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 2, before Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:55;BuTcHeRy - Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 6, after Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:56;BuTcHeRy - 2 butcheries of Sahuagins in Sahuagin City and Watcher's Keep (Githyanki Encampment) [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:57;BuTcHeRy - 4 butcheries of spiders in Pai'Na's Hideout entrance, Temple City (Unseeing Eye Plot), Watcher's Keep first floor (Altar level) and in the area outside Sendai's Hideout [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:58;BuTcHeRy - 6 butcheries of skeletons in the lower tombs of Athkatla, Shadow Temple Land, Spellhold, Watcher's Keep (Last Seals), and 2 in Nyalee's Hideout [install after Stratagems]
    butchery:80;BuTcHeRy - More enemies scattered throughout the game [install after Stratagems]
    Trap_Overhaul:110;Trap_Overhaul - Monk Trap Evasion, Fast Trap Detection
    EET_end:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - End - Standard installation
    npc_ee:302;NPC_EE - Make Xzar a necromancer/cleric
    npc_ee:464;NPC_EE - Make Alora a cleric/thief
    npc_ee:762;NPC_EE - Make Mazzy a paladin
    npc_ee:902;NPC_EE - Make Fade a multiclass mage/thief
    npc_ee:2000;NPC_EE - NPC kit choices
    DUAL_TO_KIT:0;DUAL_TO_KIT - Enable Dualclassing into Kits
    DUAL_TO_KIT:1;DUAL_TO_KIT - Grant second-class Specialists their Bonus Spell Slots
    enhanced-powergaming-scripts:15;Enhanced Powergaming Scripts - Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed
    enhanced-powergaming-scripts:9;Enhanced Powergaming Scripts - Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials
    enhanced-powergaming-scripts:10;Enhanced Powergaming Scripts - Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum
    edited December 2021
    Thanks for your installation list, I will probably copy it, leaving out some of those that don't interest me.

I brought up BGQE because when I tried to run EET that was the mod that was highlighted when I tried to run EET.

It could simply be because that was the first mod that I installed and that the problem lies elsewhere.

It seems that you are saying that BGQE should be installed AFTER EET? That isn't what I understood from what others have written. I will go with your installation order and see what happens.

There are some NPC mods in BG2 that I would like to include. They shouldn't cause any problems.

Concerning SoBH: When I played SoBH in Tutu I had no issues with it at all. Enough hints were given for me to finish it. Perhaps you didn't talk to enough people. It even gives hints as to who to talk to, and there are several ways of playing it, one of the reasons that I like it. A walkthrough would limit your options. I readily admit that it is slow, but that isn't a problem for me.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    BGQE is even listed past EET in the EET mod list. I presume you're based this on old information.

Last I checked, SoBH didn't seemed to have EE journal support (having the quests shown on the log). I never played the classics much (in fact, frustration with the classic UIs were the reason I dropped BG1 around Nashkel a decade ago) but considering the age of SoBH I guess it has classic journal support which allowed you to track what you're doing in Tutu.
    Thanks for the help.

EET now installed for the first time. :smile:

I now only have to install the other mods.

It was happy with Drizzt Saga too. :)

I can understand others not liking it as you actually NEED to raise the Level Cap in order to complete it.
    For that reason I always left it until after the Ducal Palace so as not to be overpowered in BG1
    edited December 2021
    If somebody could explain what EET END actually does I would be grateful. I'd better read the "Read me" again I suppose.

I DID read the "Read me," and it didn't answer my question. :(
    edited December 2021
    EET_End goes over most of the dialogues and ensures that they check for the correct NPC (BG1 vs BG2) as part of the continuous NPC feature and standardizes some checks to separate out the BG1 and the BG2 section. There are some other miscellaneous things it does as well, but this above is the most important aspect of it.
    edited January 2022
    Thanks.

I have discovered that the only version of SoBH is the one done by Roxanne and that it has problems. So you are right in advising me to avoid it. Even the old Tutu version is not available.

This is how far I have got. Not far, but it works as after installing EET I was able to install EET END! :) A first for me!

~DLCMERGER/DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: v3.03
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Raise the XP cap: v3.03
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.03
    ~SETUP-DARKHORIZONSBGEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Dark Horizons" Mod for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: BG:EE v213
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> True Paladin
    ~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.2
    ~SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • DavideDavide Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,698
    Moved to the proper section.
    The rest of my installation. More or less working. One or two bugs in Tenya's script, but as I knew which scripts to use, no problem even if the conversation did make no sense. A minor blip in Adoy's cave. I couldn't bury the body. :(

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.9.3
    ~LEUI-SOD/LEUI-SOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - Core component: 4.4.2
    ~LEUI-SOD/LEUI-SOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 4.4.2
    ~LEUI-SOD/LEUI-SOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (SoD skin) - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 4.4.2
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 4.2.0
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.0
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Reduce experience from monsters and quests -> Reduce by 50 percent: 3.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Main Component: Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text! (Required) -> Descriptive Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 9.0
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 9.0
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v25.2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v25.2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #42 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #52 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #62 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #72 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #241 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses halberds: v27.1
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v15
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // The Lost Son: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses hut near Thalantyr in High Hedge.: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // The Great Carlini: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // Fangirls: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // The Serpents of Abbathor: 4.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #10 // A Halfling among the Eyeless: 4.2
    ~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU/EET/BG:EE edition v1.9 -> Normal edition: v1.9
    ~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu: v3.5
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3.1
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Isra Crossmod Content: v3.1
    ~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
    ~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> Inquisitor
    ~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.6
    ~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component): 5.6
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v47
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v47
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Holy Redeemer (Cleric Kit): 3.8.2
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Death Tricker (Thief Kit): 3.8.2
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Burial Defender (Fighter Kit): 3.8.2
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Instant forging (original BG2 default): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2161 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> BG-Style Weapon Proficiencies, With Weapon Styles (the bigg): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2357 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install options one and two (everyone can multiclass anything): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2372 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Install options one and two (everyone can multiclass anything): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2450 // Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules on Dual-Classed Characters: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie romance from starting: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v9
    ~SETUP-BGEEAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Armors for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.05
    ~SETUP-BGEEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.04
    ~SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
    ~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    Yeah, I keep triggerring the issue with the druid's body in Adoy's cave but I never had the time to debug if it's 2.6 or EET or LeUI which causes the bug.
    Yeah, I keep triggerring the issue with the druid's body in Adoy's cave but I never had the time to debug if it's 2.6 or EET or LeUI which causes the bug.

No big deal. It's not needed.