Skip to content

Mod request: NWN2 classes and feats in NWN:EE

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
I know that exist a mod called PRC that bring tons of classes, spells, feats and other things to the game, but that's too expansive.

I'd like a mod that only bring what exist in NWN2 to NWN:EE does one like this exist?

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    bump. Does this exist?
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    edited December 2021
    Unfortunately, no. The PRC is mostly what you want to work with here. Don't think i've ever seen what you are looking for.

I feel your pain though. The PRC drives me insane with how many options there are. Not that it's a bad thing, but they aren't in alphabetical order, so you can't even quickly search for what you want. It's a mess I tell ya. But I can't live without it.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    The other thing to remember is that NwN is based on 3rd ed. D&D whereas NwN 2 is based on 3.5. Not being that well up on what if any differences exist re. feats, classes, etc., between those 2 versions of D&D rules, it might be that they might not exist for 3rd ed. D&D.

TR
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Well, mods don't need to follow the core rules, and NWN feats, races, classes and 4 slots for classes are a boon for the player.