Skip to content

Audio Bazaar

2»

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    edited February 2019
    @Cahir - I understand. A pity, though!
    @ZaramMaldovar - some are .aup and some are .au. I couldn't open .aup. For example "chaotic evil basic.aup"
    @Varwulf - maybe you'd like to give it a try :) We once talked about voicing, I think. Few months ago. Mostly mentioned it because there are very few people who consider voicing someone an option, but... perhaps you'd like to leave a sample in this thread?
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @LavaDelVortel
    If this file works can you please replace the old link with this current one rather than saying I have two please? I'm still trying to figure out how this works but I think I got it.

If it works I'll make more :) (Fingers crossed)

@ZaramMaldovar - Sorry it took me so long, but it's finally updated! :) Also I must say that I really like you "LE Basic" line. It may be calmer than the others, but it sounds as a cool option for an evil mage.

As you requested, I am not pointing only to that one package. If you ever want to add new ones, it's cool to have a couple of them.

Also if anyone new would like to give it a shot and leave some audio samples... it would be great!
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    There was the guy voicing xzar and xan. Did he release a sample?
    @Arthas
    The Original voice actor? Very unlikely. The mod voice actor? Perhaps, I don't know how active some of the old modders are on the new forums. Enough to continue updating their mods for EE compatibility, but I don't know anything else. I'm sure some of the other modders would be able to answer that question for you. I'm only a simple casual player aspiring to be a voice actor one day, I don't really know too much about all the ins and out of the community.
    @Arthas
    Ah I see, yes it is certainly a very good impression but I think the BG2 Xan Mod was made by a guy named Kulyok and (while I could be wrong) sounds like it's voiced by SisterVigilante known for his Angelo Mod.
    Inspiration strikes once more!

I hope you guys like these, I sprinkled in a few impressions along with original work

I was wondering if there's anyone new who would like to give it a try and post new samples :)
    Cheers!