Skip to content

Can I remove Dragon Wings?

First I want to thank the community for replying to my questions.
Glad this community is here to help.

New Question: I know wings can be added to PC. It made me wonder whether the Wings on Dragons is part of the model or are they separate and whether they can be removed.

Thanks

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    Simple answer : no

You can add or remove wings from part-based creatures (playable races) in the toolset.

Other models (including dragons) are made in one piece, so this can't be done in the toolset.

You can use a modelling tool like Blender or NWMax to edit a model, making a new creature, given sufficient skill and expertise.
  • LordPasLordPas Member Posts: 47
    Thanks for the info.
    I was considering that so I'm happy to have that info. I'd be up for learning how to model. Any tutorial sites or documents I can look at?
  • LordPasLordPas Member Posts: 47
    I've only seen nwmax for NwN1
    Is that version compatible with NWN EE?
  • ForSeriousForSerious Member Posts: 446
    edited January 2022
    There should be a version that is compatible. I did a google search not long ago and found a list of all the tools you can use for modeling in NWN:EE. (It did not have 'NWNUnity Pre Alpha 0.0.0.8' which is what the official HD pack seems to have been made in. [Also, I tried NeverBlender because I had used it back in 2007, and I couldn't get any of my models to actually show up in the game.])
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    Probably better to ask in this forum : https://forum.neverwintervault.org/c/nwn1/cc/8