Skip to content

Many old mods adapted for BG2EE

13»

Comments

• GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    edited December 2019
    tbh, I did not install EET because I don't like SoD and don't want to play this campagne. So, I stick to BGT.
    But I am pretty sure the 3 mods above are 99,99999 % EET compatible. As for the others, if they don't append the journal, they should be EET compatible.
    As I said in the previous post, they will be progressively uploaded in SHS official DL Center once we get authorization from their authors. I spend this delay writing their compatibility with 1PP, IA, ToBEx and gathering all translations that have been forgotten all over the years. ;)
    Iseweinjastey
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    You're the best!
    jastey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 227
    1) I don't know for the conpatibility with over mods.

2) "L'ogre et le Gnome" is an almost abandoned project, which I am no longer working on because I don't even know "how to" anymore. So I don't plan to release another version with English. I have the English files made by Nightfarer, but the French text file has changed and its references are no longer good.

On the other hand, in the BWS you can find "lOgre and the gnome" in English. Nightfarer and LeonardoWtason must have met at some point.
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AnonymousHeroAnonymousHero Member Posts: 98
    edited April 2020
    Anybody know where the Rolles vendor (as of v5) is supposed to be found? I tried peeking at the mod files, but couldn't figure it out on a quick inspection.

(I suspect I won't need him in my game anyway, but...)

EDIT: Oh, just notices somebody posted something similar in Aug2019. I happen to be running EET, maybe that's it?
  • DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    I apologize if I'm bumping an old thread. The Ruad mod doesn't seem to have an .exe file from the linked location. Am I doing something wrong? Appreciate the effort as my nostalgiagasm enjoyed that mod very much.
    Ruad is still in WIP status, waiting for a translation update. Once it is done, it will be transferred to SHS GitHub account with an official release package. ;)
    StummvonBordwehrDazzu
    Ça devait fatalement arriver, ce genre de question. Tous les nouveaux joueurs n'ont pas 20 ans d'expérience de weidu.
    The mod Kit de Rôdeur de l'ombre (Shadow Ranger) has been updated to v1.2 and is now translated into English and Russian.
    The Demon Summoning Ritual mod (Unholy Gate Opening Ritual Book) has been updated and is now available with macOS and Linux support. v8.0.0 is ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, and is now officially hosted at Spellhold Studios.
    The Heart of the Wood mod has been updated and is now available with macOS and Linux support. v7.0.0 is ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, and is now officially hosted at Spellhold Studios.
    The Slithering Menace mod has been updated and is now available with macOS and Linux support.
    v4.0.0 includes v3.5 by Deratiseur (BG2:EE compatibility), is ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, and is now officially hosted at Spellhold Studios.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @deratiseur
    Are all these mods EET compatible?
    All those that have already been transferred to SHS official GitHub Account provide EET compatibility.
    The Jan's Alchemy mod has been updated and is now available with macOS and Linux support.
    v8.0.0 includes v7 by Deratiseur (BG2:EE compatibility), is ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, and is now officially hosted at Spellhold Studios.
    Aedan
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579
    deratiseur wrote: »
    - Chanter: (bard) No pickpocket, no arcanic spells. But all divine spells, choise between 6 powerfull chants, casting in armor and immunity to Spellcasting failure, uniques hlas. (Updated, take it here)

Hello,

Unless I'm doing something wrong, it looks to me that the only files available for this download are .gitignore and readme.md files... I don't see Weidu or other files.

Hello, @deratiseur and @Gwendolyne ,

Please see the post above, thanks.
    First message Edited
    SharGuidesMyHand
    deratiseur wrote: »
    First message Edited

Ah, I see... thank you for your response and assistance.
    edited June 2020
    @SharGuidesMyHand

Sorry for the inconvenient, but most mods in my GitHub account are WIP versions that need either their authors or SHS Staff approval before being officially updated at SHS forum. That's the reason why I did not upload all the files to be sure people won't download them as unofficial versions.
    Every time the decision has been made to remove their WIP status, I update them at SHS Download Center and transfer them into SHS GitHub official account, then post the announcement in this thread.

Before their official releases (often with new translations), you can download deratiseur's versions which are working fine. ;)
    SharGuidesMyHandAedan
    Bolsa has been updated and is now available with macOS and Linux support.

Version 6.0.0 includes v5 (by deratiseur), is BG2, ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, and provides 1PP compatibility.
    Aedan
    The Ruad Ro'fhessa Item Upgrade mod (from Moonfroot) has been updated and is now available with macOS and Linux support.

Version 29.0.0 includes v28 (by deratiseur), is BG2, ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, comes with 1PP and ToBEx compatibility, and many items fixes.
    AedanStummvonBordwehr
    The Stuff of the Magi mod (from Victor Straffe) has been updated and is now available with macOS and Linux support.

Version 6.0.0 includes v5 (by deratiseur), is BG2, ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible, comes with 1PP and ToBEx compatibility, new Italian and Russian translations and many items fixes.
    StummvonBordwehrAedan
  • alex87alex87 Member Posts: 2
    Hello everyone!

Could someone explain how to install "RTT Item Pack" and "IWD Item pack"? Both of them are missing setup files (.exe).
  • JohnBobJohnBob Member Posts: 128
    Hello,
    those links lead to a non-functional version.

Try : IWD_Item_Pack.zip and RTTItemPack_v1.3.zip

Hope it will work...
  • alex87alex87 Member Posts: 2
    @JohnBob many thanks to you!
  • rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 165
    In the Unusual Oddities Shop, the long sword Orc Render doesn't seem to know it is a long sword, as it doesn't give the proper bonus for a character with long sword proficiency. Any ideas on how to fix that?