Skip to content

No Rasaad in Trademeet. Bug?

Hi. I have BGEE/BG2EE Android version. Recently I started new game (BG/BG2) with kensai/thief and there is no Rasaad in Trademeet (he should be near the fountain). It must be something with recent updates, because I was playing BGEE/BG2EE last summer and he was there. Is it a bug? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for replies.

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    There are two ways for Rasaad to spawn in Trademeet.

First, there's the area script; that requires the HasDLC("Rasaad") condition. Which I believe should be set automatically, but someone else had a problem with that. This is for setting up the initial cutscene encounter.

Second, there are spots on the ground along every path toward the fountain. He spawns in if player 1 comes anywhere near any of those, even if you don't have the DLC. This is for spawning him after the cutscene so he can join, though the script should fire even if he never showed up in the first place.
  • Ad81Ad81 Member Posts: 3
    No Rasaad with two monks cutscene as if DLC was not installed. I have checked DLC menu and something isn't right. As I remember Rasaad DLCs should be free. In BGEE DLC menu it doesn't even show up. But in BG2EE DLC Menu there is Rasaad DLC with "BUY" active (if you click "Purchase failed, Try again later"). "Restore purchases" button in BGEE works, in BG2EE it doesn't. Reinstalled game and everything the same. Is there any way to check if i have Rasaad DLC installed? Almost everything in game folder is now hidden (I think since Android update).
  • Ad81Ad81 Member Posts: 3
    It's bugged. I've slept in Trademeet Inn and Rasaad showed up from nowhere near inn entrance. I can talk to him, join and begin his quest. Still no fountain cutscene.