Skip to content

henchman died permanently

galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
edited March 2022 in Official Campaigns
Can't find results for this anywhere. I'm playing NWN and am in the final chapter in the war zone. I've never had this happen before and I'm stuck. During a battle with a monk, assassin, mage and cleric, tomi died. Figured fine, I'll finish off the monk and assassin , go get him at the temple, then finish off the mage and cleric, but he somehow respawned on his own and was fighting the cleric and mage again. He was no longer showing as being in my party. He died again before I could save him and now he seems to be gone for good. It sucks since you can't get a replacement henchman at this point in the game. Is there a workaround for this to get tomi back? Thnx in advance

Comments

• CerabelusCerabelus Member Posts: 385
    edited March 2022
    If you can reload to earlier point you should, if they died while not in your party than "he's dead Jim".
    Post edited by Cerabelus on
  • galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
    Dammit bones, I need him. Well not really. Didn't have a back-up save but turned out I didn't need a henchman after all with quick spamming of the portal key and courtesy of heal potions, I was fine on my own., Thanks anyways.
  • CerabelusCerabelus Member Posts: 385
    The Henchman are ok but they do dumb things a bit too often.
    Sometimes Deekin in Hordes of the Underdark will get killed three times in one dungeon and I ask myself "should I bring him back this time?" But it's Deekin so I gotta bring him back.