Skip to content

The Fishermen and the Priestess Question

So there's two ways to help the priestess in this one (SPOILERS BELOW).

You can kill the fishermen for 1000xp, or you can give her the bowl for 2500xp. You can't do both... so for the heck of it (since I want all available treasure and xp is not as important) I tend to just kill the fishermen, keep the bowl, and she is still happy. Pickpocket her bracers too.

But, question:

For the later quest Tremain's son - If you didn't give the bowl, you just killed the fishermen, will she still be an option to help you?

I'm assuming yes since she still says you will be rewarded (as does your journal) and all that is the same. Just making sure.

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Tenya will be available to summon if she's alive and you've talked to her. Then she'll hel you if you helped her, whether that was by killing the fishermen (and giving her the bowl if you're carrying it) or just giving her the bowl with some or all of the fishermen still alive.

Incidentally, the rewards were tweaked in 2.6. It's now 2500 XP if all three fishermen are alive, 2000 if two are, 1500 if one is, and 1000 if they're all dead.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    So it sounds like regardless of whether or not she got the bowl, if she thanks you and Dimension Doors away ur good...

Thanks @jmerry