Skip to content

When casting Conjure Animals what are the odds that 2 (or 3) bears will show up?

I searched baldursgate.fandom.com but it didn't give any odds.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    100% chance for 2 bears, and those bears pack a wallop, they hit fast and hard
  • 20884322088432 Member Posts: 229
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    100% chance for 2 bears, and those bears pack a wallop, they hit fast and hard

Really? Usually, I only get one... and for some reason baldursgate.fandom says there's a possibility for a third but I figured that was wrong because that would be insane.
    just tested it in my game and i am always getting 2

do you have some mods installed? perhaps that might be messing with it
  • 20884322088432 Member Posts: 229

oh yeah i have the gibberling tweaks anthology installed that must be it... but is it possible (without mods) to get 3 bears like the website said (baldursgate.fandom) is normally very accurate.
    2088432 wrote: »

oh yeah i have the gibberling tweaks anthology installed that must be it... but is it possible (without mods) to get 3 bears like the website said (baldursgate.fandom) is normally very accurate.

i'm going to go with nope, at least not in the latest version, although i've used this spell many many times over the years, and i have never summoned 3, it has always been 2

also looking in NI there is nothing to indicate that 3 is an option, usually if there is a chance to get a different amount of creatures the probabilities would be split, but with conjure animals the summoning resource is set to 100% for the same effect