Skip to content

Casting Call: Grampa (Abe) Simpson (Voting pole attached)

Okay last one. Abraham Simpson II. Aka Abe. Aka Grandpa Abe. Aka Grandpa. I got my 6 pictures and one made up character just for fun. I remember someone saying Gorgeous George as a Monk. I did that.

xgx0zsble2ya.png
bzqw0bqdza4b.png

Classic Grandpa (I thought about using a shaky fist one, too memed)
u9fo131lopmc.png

Freaking Out Grandpa (When is he not, right?)
7sm4r0jmmgx7.png

Stonecutter Grandpa (I remember Home being apart, but not Abe)
w4gwb6ziak7t.png

Poor Grandpa (Something always happens to his dentures)
6vkxnctlgpgr.jpg

Hellfish Grandpa (Stupid greedy Burns took his treasure)
ukrpg387w39p.png

Gorgeous George Grandpa (There really was a Gorgeous George wrestler long time ago)
qmkho3cti8li.png

Best picture of Grandpa Simpson to use as an IWD character.
  1. Which picture of Grandpa should I use for my team of 6 Simpson family members?7 votes
    1. Classic Grandpa
        0.00%
    2. Freaking Out Grandpa
        0.00%
    3. Stonecutter Grandpa
      57.14%
    4. Poor Grandpa
      14.29%
    5. Hellfish Grandpa
      14.29%
    6. Gorgeous George Grandpa
      14.29%

Comments

• Looney_CartoonyLooney_Cartoony Member Posts: 31
    Thanks for not considering these posts as spam. I truly want to run a Simpsons family group. I was just curious about the pictures.
    After this one I want to do Looney Toons group. After that one a Scooby Doo group. After that a super heroes group. Marvel? DC? The other one that has Spawn and Hellboy? A mix? There are so many of them I could do more than one group.
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    edited March 2022
    Homer got to be a Stonecutter because his dad was a Stonecutter. I don't remember Grandpa actually wearing the outfit, or at the meeting aside from when Homer brought him so that he could join.
    Post edited by MERLANCE on
    I'll have to look that one up and watch it again. It's one of the few shows I can watch over and over again.
    Stonecutter Grandpa. Looks like Monk or Priest since he has those robes on. Priest since Adventurer Lisa will be the only healer. Which Priest kit? Tempus? Talos? Or generic Cleric?
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    Talos the Stormlord. Fits considering “old man yells at cloud.” Also there’s a Drunken Cleric of Talos in the BG2 Graveyard District.
    kc7la8dcjnwn.png