Skip to content

Avlis.org - Nwn1 Persistent role playing world

AvlisAvlis Member Posts: 6

"A world born in an age of strife, when the demon Negarai brought forth from another dimension nine prisoners who were to become gods. A world of magic, where vortices of raw power give birth to all things arcane and divine. A world of steel, where great battles engulf the entire continent of Negaria, forever changing her face, her peoples, and marking the epochs of time. A world of balance, where no one philosophy or race holds sway. This is fantasy. This is Avlis."

Avlis is a persistent world based on the Neverwinter Nights platform. Avlis is a high fantasy, lore rich world with intense roleplay where your character and the characters around you come alive. Come join us and experience a living, breathing fantasy world come to life.

Features
  • Active for over 15 years
  • Creative roleplayers and Active DM/QA staff.
  • 9 servers that serve the world
  • Unique established setting, history, and lore
  • Custom races including avariel, orcs, half-nymphs, lizardmen, the unique changeling, and more!
  • Holy Warrior classes available for all nine alignments based off of the Avlis pantheon
  • AMS arcane system allows mages to use spells in new and interesting ways
  • Unique combat modifications for both casters and martial combatants
  • Non standard spells such as dimension door
  • Psionics class
We look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to join our discord and ask any questions.
Post edited by Avlis on
Sarmanosvoidofopinion

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    This was caught in the forum's automatic spam filter. I have rescued it and verified you so that this should not happen again. Enjoy the forums.
    Avlis
  • AvlisAvlis Member Posts: 6
    Avlis' famous trade fair is coming up in July so I thought I would take this opportunity to share the newsletter with you all! https://mailchi.mp/c0c46af19cb4/avlis-1307873
  • danskmacabredanskmacabre Member Posts: 12
    Oh I remember Avlis. I used t o play that years ago.
    Glad to see it's been updated for NWN EE :)

I will defo check this out. Thanx for making the effort to update it for NWN:EE
    Hey dankmacbre - we are working on implementing our world into EE but we are not quite there yet! feel free to swing by, we would love to see you.
    We have trade fair coming up next month, download the haks, register and make your character in preperation. For more information check out the newsletter for player interviews, world updates and more. https://mailchi.mp/b237a2a1bd65/avlissian12.
    Trade Fair is coming up again! A great time to come see what is happening in game.
    h1ohz4r4nm21.jpg
    Read about people in the world, interviews, what tools are being implemented and much more The Avlissian, newsletter is out for your reading pleasure!

https://mailchi.mp/d0f7a2213a4e/avlissian-13 if you wish to sign up to future Newsletters Click here
  • HamletHamlet Member Posts: 1
    This year, NWN Avlis marks its 20th anniversary -- and a transition to NWN EE is in progress. See: News post on avlis.org