Skip to content

Android version: is there a way to display your location coordinates?

I'd like to be able to see my coordinates on the map, but not sure how on the Android version? Thanks

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I think the Android version is compatible with a wireless keyboard, so you should be able to use that to enter the Ctrl+X command for getting coordinates.
  • rickcrrickcr Member Posts: 77
    jackjack said:

I think the Android version is compatible with a wireless keyboard, so you should be able to use that to enter the Ctrl+X command for getting coordinates.

Very cool! Thanks. Most definitely does work as described using a wireless keyboard. (Was planning on getting a tablet keyboard for my Shield anyway... you just bumped this up as a priority :)
  • AzureHawkAzureHawk Member Posts: 4
    Is there a way to display the x-y coordinates WITHOUT having a external keyboard, a Peripheral very few phone users will have??
  • Fraction91Fraction91 Member Posts: 3
    AzureHawk wrote: »
    Is there a way to display the x-y coordinates WITHOUT having a external keyboard, a Peripheral very few phone users will have??

I think you can use Hacker's Keyboard which can be downloaded from the Play Store. Not sure if there are other ways aside from that.