Skip to content

How to delete saved games in iOS?

Hi everyone,
I’m wondering: How do I delete most of my saved games in iOS? I have about 400+ (I’m guessing) and it now takes about 10 seconds to open up the save game menu. It’s very, very, irritating. I just want to select a ton of those games and delete them. Doing them one by one also takes about 10 seconds for each one to get deleted and I don’t want to sit there for hours just deleting each one by hand. Is there a way to access the saved games folder and just shift-click/delete somehow?

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• TyrionBeanTyrionBean Member Posts: 15
    No one has any answers…? 🙁
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    Sorry. I have always deleted the app, when things got out of hand
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 330
    pretty sure you have to uninstall and then reinstall
    Honestly, uninstalling and re-installing really sucks because it means I have to install all the mods from scratch all over again. 🙁
    Hmm. With mods, I usually have a lang and an override folder that needs to be exported - and nothing further. The folders can be reexported.

It takes a couple of minutes, but thats it. How do you install mods?
    Hmm. With mods, I usually have a lang and an override folder that needs to be exported - and nothing further. The folders can be reexported.

It takes a couple of minutes, but thats it. How do you install mods?

Wow…I’m so stupid. I hadn’t even thought of it. Yeah, it’s simple as heck and I wrote that long comment on how to *do* it, no less…. I’m sorry guys, I wasn’t thinking. I guess I was so caught up in other things that it never occurred to me. 🙁 Thanks for the help! I’ll be doing that tonight. Much appreciated!
    edited May 2022
    @TyrionBean
    There is absolutwly no need for an apology. You asked a question, and luckily we where able to provide an answer - and I am glad it worked out for you. I would have been just as upset at the prospect of starting a modding proces over.
    @TyrionBean
    There is absolutwly no need for an apology. You asked a question, and luckily we where able to provide an answer - and I am glad it worked out for you. I would have been just as upset at the prospect of starting a modding proces over.

Yeah, I just can’t believe I didn’t think of it. Ah well. Sometimes you can’t see the forest for the trees, as they say. 😃
    Not to worry. It happens to all of us