Skip to content

Changes of alignment in repeated dialogues

AmdusciasAmduscias Member Posts: 2
Tell me, please, will alignment change when you select the appropriate answers again in repeated dialogues? If in such dialogue I first chose one answer and after that chose the opposite, how will it work? And will there be a change of alignment if, for example, in a conversation with Ilquix, I first refused to make a choice and then made it in a repeated dialogue?

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    edited May 2022
    It's been a while since I played PS:T, but if I remember correctly, as a general rule the alignment changes in repeatable dialogue will only work the first time you go through it. For instance, if you get a dialogue option to say your name is "Adahn" (which shifts you towards Chaotic), only the first time you tell a particular NPC your name is Adahn will shift you Chaotic.
  • AmdusciasAmduscias Member Posts: 2
    Zaxares wrote: »
    It's been a while since I played PS:T, but if I remember correctly, as a general rule the alignment changes in repeatable dialogue will only work the first time you go through it. For instance, if you get a dialogue option to say your name is "Adahn" (which shifts you towards Chaotic), only the first time you tell a particular NPC your name is Adahn will shift you Chaotic.

Thanks.